All users be advised: Do NOT use Airsoft Dynamics

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:rocket: Have tried to buy off them in the past myself and even though they took the money I recieved E-mails on all three occassions telling me it was out of stock,I wonder if they wait till they recieve an order before getting items in stock to pass on to the customer.I always got my money backwithout fail though on one occassion it took nearly a month to get a refund(for a gas powered silenced Ruger on that time.)Havent bothered since then though I still browse the site,

If anyone still has outstanding problems with AD, can I suggest the following links:

Office of Fair Trading

Your Rights When Shopping

Your Rights When Shopping From Home

Your Rights When Online Shopping

Unfair Terms In Contracts

Where To Go For Help

Hope that helps some people. I also hope that people will stop shopping with Airsoft Dynamics.

:zorro:

If I were prone to cynisism, I'd think they were just grabbing as much of peoples' 'hard earned' as possible before Airsoft goes under... <_<

Agreed, i live quite close to AD so next time i'm around there, i'll drop in and do a little :ph34r: investigation :assassin:<_<

For all we know they may all be dead... killed in a tragic accident involving a 12 ton whale, and we are slandering their good names... <_< or not...

I'm a self confessed conspiracy theorist, along with being a bit of a nosy b@stard!

I came across this www.internetfrog.com.

It appears to give other contact details for the people who may run Airsoft Dynamics.

I found it on www.internetfrog.com, clicked on the WHOIS tab on the left hand side and then typed in their web address.

I got this:

"Registrant:

Airsoft Dynamics

8 Thames Reach

Purley On-Thames

Reading, RG8 8TE

UK

Domain name: AIRSOFTDYNAMICS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Smith, James james@airsoftdynamics.co.uk

8 Thames Reach

Purley On-Thames

Reading, RG8 8TE

UK

+441189612515 Fax: +441189612011"

Not surprisingly, the tel number is no longer in use. However I contacted 118500 (like I said, I'm a nosy ########) the number for that address is a business number but is ex directory, under the name AirsoftDynamics.

Something funny about all this. Thought this piece of info may be of better use for everyone.

CreepingFear

is it not a good idea to make this a sticky, or at least a temporary sticky while AD hopefully try sort things out ? in the general discussion aswell.

having it at the top would hopefully prevent anybody ordereing from AD at the moment, preventing people coming in here and going "OMG i ordered 300 quids worth of stuff yesterday i didn't see this thread"

quite clearly there is SOMETHING wrong, whether they're on holiday or gone bust, people need to know NOT TO ORDER from them at the moment.

just my thoughts.

edit - just had a quick skimmilly jim wangwang over the thread at ASCUk, and it would seem they currently have a coupel of grands worth of stuff that people are waiting for. including refunds, guns sent for reapir and orders.

if i can poi9nt out ADs terrible reputation for faulty guns and repairs/ replacments

i have over 300 quids worth of moscarts sitting next to me which are all faulty, bough last january arrived with gp30 in march , failed 1st game out and they REFUSED to replace them or repair them free of charge

also they knoinglky send poor quality items like the iazuma top m60s out. mine was in such a bad state it looked like a factory reject not even a rework and the mech unit lasted less than 200 rounds.

To be honest, it sounds like they are just hanging onto peoples money for as long as possible, raking in intrest on YOUR cash before they announce they have gone bust/closing down/whatever. I reckon you file a complaint with trading standards. If they get about 50 complaints about one company, they are going to have to take action. I never trust AD. It seems like the only things they ever have in stock are the springers (not including sniper rifles).

NEVER USE AD!

Just my 2p.

would be nice to hear if someone has visited them, i would go on behalf of every one but i'm booked up for the rest of the week. but one thing is for sure, they did say on there site they would be going through a business upgrade, maybe they hit a snag.

Anyone gone to everslay or one of the sites they operate on recently?

Ok so the last shipping date has now passed for Xmas, but in an act of unprecedented festive cheer we are going to continue our Xmas Specials into the new year!!!

As we will be in and out of the office for the holiday season you will need to check back regularly to get the latest deals!

That was the latest news article on their site, posted on the 22nd December 2005.

No more 'deals' since then. I thought they were continuing them into the new year?

"I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble."

That was the latest news article on their site, posted on the 22nd December 2005.

No more 'deals' since then. I thought they were continuing them into the new year?

"I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble."

well i did read, as they are haven't some "technical issues" with the office?, like phones and access to their site, this was over on Ascuk, so this could be true, hell none of us will know until they pm or whatever up on some of the other forums, is anyone involved in this topic gonna get there back side up to there shop? me and my bro have got about £170 of out standing orders, plus a tm M3 super 90. and it think us idiots that did order with hem want some reassuring info.

but hey they did post the in there news page

'we WILL be here to answer questions via Emil, we will not however be answering the phones whilst we perform general housekeeping and system upgrades.'

so time will tell, but someone get down there and see whats going on, also i heard they are skiing? can anyone put some light to this rumour?

"Technical Problems" is no excuse whatsover for ZERO communication to customers

Whether the phones/computers are down, whether the manager is skiiing, whether they cant get access to their webserver... NONE of that excuses the fact that they have got a large number of customers sitting in the dark worrying about their hard-earned money (and a lot of money/goods is owed!)

It would take them 2 minutes to log-on to somewhere such as ASCUK and post a message saying "sorry we are having technical difficulties blah blah..." just to reassure everyone who is owed money/goods... but they havent... you cant tell me that NONE of the AD employees has their own PC at home to access the net. One post from them is all it would take, and the word-of-mouth would spread the good news to 90% of people who have ordered and not received anything.

If the rumours of a demise arent true, then a few lines on the forums to reassure customers would be all it would take. Anyone running a business with any decent level of customer service would have gone out of their way to do so. But it is clear they obviously dont value their customers one little bit

Unfortunately AD seem to be burying their heads in the sand. The 100% lack of communication only points to bad news im afraid

Whatever small amount of confidence in AD that did exist before this, has now gone, and if they arent already out of business i would expect they very soon will be

:waggle:

However, no amount of ranting or speculation will do any good. As has been said, everyone who is owed money/goods just needs to take the initiative on their part and starting their own proceedings to reclaim what they are owed

Dont sit back hoping they will come good with the goods/money, after the way they have left customers hanging, do you think they really deserve your hard-earned money? No! Start reclaiming it asap so you can spend it at a reliable retailer who knows what the phrase "customer service" means, and wont leave their customers hanging in the breeze

rant over ;)

with the m60 they exchanged it but it cost me 50 in postage (insurance etc) to get it to them for them to agree that yes it was *beep*

for the shells they claimed that i had used higher power gas which i had not at the time and the warenty is null and void whcih is stated on there site although how they know im not sure

Airsoft Dynamics are completely useless, they should rename themselves to Airsoft Undynamic.

I made one order with them and i'll never use them again, absolutely appalling service in every aspect. Had to phone them every single day, got lied to every single day, and 24hr delivery ended up taking about 9 days, and im one of the lucky ones!

I've read some really bad stories from people who ordered from them.

One guy ordered something from them which turned out to be out of stock so he cancelled the order, a few months later he went to get money out his bank and found out he was into his overdraft and couldn't get any money out, it turned out AD had taken the money out and sent him the gun even though he'd cancelled it months ago. He was unable to get money to feed himself or anything because of these incompetant poopies.

Im truly surprised these guys are still in business considering the competition they're up against.

There should be a stickied thread warning people about AD, there's so many other reputable sites to order from now so its about time we voted with our wallets and shut these idiots down.

Archived