• Last Reply

Administrative Contact:

Smith, James james@airsoftdynamics.co.uk

8 Thames Reach

Purley On-Thames

Reading, RG8 8TE

UK

+441189612515 Fax: +441189612011"

Funny, those of you who are saying this is even more outrageous due to the pending VCRB will be surprised to hear that "James Smith" is the contact I got from the Save Airsoft website. No doubt James Smith is a common name, but if it's the same person then you'd think he'd have some sense and try to ruin the sport more than he knows it already is. Anyway, you may want to try contacting him at the saveairsoft website to see if you can get through that way. Then again, it could be a seperate person.

However, I am intrigued as to why no one has taken more action than ringing up yet. Grow some balls, people!

:zorro:

Seconded. If it's all locked up at the business' premisis and they don't answer any form of contact, then report them already! Sledge has given you all the links, so if you organise contact to one particular complaints commission, you must surely get heard! They can then take legal action, rather than going down there, smashing the place up and getting arrested... No matter how tempting that is ;)

Well, from what it seems they still are not answering phones/emails/are not in the shop. It seems that Trading standards visited the shop after another person who is owed money called them, and well the shop was shut, so they are still looking into the matter.

I have been in contact with the United Kingdom Airsoft retailer association (UKARA) which AD are a part of. They also cannot get into contact with AD which is a pain.

All in all i'm still a very sad :( airsofter. i got in touch with my bank, who "cant do anything" to get my money back. Looks like i'm going throughout the claims courts. This is very bad, since this was my first ever order, having been skirmishing with hired guns previously..i saved up my money and lost it to AD :(

Slasherhawk

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=36530&hl=

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=32274&hl=

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=31966&hl=

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...wtopic=1135&hl=

Nobody listens to me, 2 years of AD bashing and still nobody listens to me!

You know that crazy bloke with the billboard saying the end is nigh..... YO :bye1:

LOL, just read this off there FAQ part of web site!!

"What are your shipping times?"

"We aim for a 1 working day delivery time on items held in stock, to the majority of UK residents, for all orders placed before midday. Ireland and the Channel Islands orders are delivered within 5 days."

And this fantastic one:

"I have seen the same product cheaper on another website, will you price match?"

"No. Our service is second to none, so much so that even other shops and wholesalers use our services to repair and upgrade their guns. If you can find the gun cheaper elsewhere by all means buy it, but you will always compromise on service and after sales support."

(After sales support, HA!, i couldn;t stop laughing for 10 mins!)

I did notice however theres not questions like:

"Wheres my fcuking item, i ordered 2 months ago"

And my personal favorite

"How do i cancel my order and get my money back?"

cracker - LOL @ the poster, funny stuff

I cant believe these wankers have done a runner, well, thats what it looks like anyway, *fruitcage* poopies. I sincerely hope everyone who's ordered gets their money back in the end, nothing worse than saving up ages for something you've been looking forward to getting, then getting screwed over :(

If you ordered using a credit card you shouldn't have too much problem getting your money back in the end.

I have to laugh how on the UKAN forums they still boast "Retailer of the Year 2001-2003" that was 3-5 years ago!!!

I really hope these guys get strung up for this.

I just ran a whois search to find out their web hosting company and heres the result, maybe if a few of us email them it'll bring it to their attention and prompt some quicker action

Registrant:

Airsoft Dynamics

8 Thames Reach

Purley On-Thames

Reading, RG8 8TE

UK

Domain name: AIRSOFTDYNAMICS.COM

Administrative Contact:

Smith, James james@airsoftdynamics.co.uk

8 Thames Reach

Purley On-Thames

Reading, RG8 8TE

UK

+441189612515 Fax: +441189612011

Technical Contact:

Customer Service, EV1 Servers domains@ev1servers.net

2600 SW Freeway

Suite 500

Houston, Texas 77098

US

+1.7133337873 Fax: +1.7139429332

Registration Service Provider:

Everyones Internet, domains@ev1servers.net

http://www.ev1servers.net

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.

Record last updated on 01-Aug-2005.

Record expires on 29-Sep-2006.

Record created on 29-Sep-2000.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.EV1SERVERS.NET 207.218.245.135

NS2.EV1SERVERS.NET 207.218.247.135

Domain status: ACTIVE

If only there was a way to post comments and reader reviews/experiences about a retailer.. ooh looky: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/ ;)

As for posting news it'd have to be written very carefully so as to remain lawful and fair.

So when did the last person get an actual response from AD post Christmas?

I made an order on the 26/12/05, 2-3 days later i recieved an email that said the product was out of stock and please email us how i would like to proceed? (this was probably an automated message) so i sent around 3-4 emails back trying to ask when they would get stock, and never got a reply, thats when i tried the forums, and found that there was a small thread starting on airsoft community forums about it.

SlasherHawk

Archived