10 Inch TM Desert Eagle Hardkick

NecronomicoN

Please forgive me if this has been discussed before, as I am sure it has. The search function is not working for me at the moment, and just times out my browser.

Just a quick question: Does anyone know of a 10 inch barrel conversion on the market for a TM Desert Eagle Hardkick? I have yet to find anything, yet have heard about TM releasing a 10 inch version in the near future.

I would like any information I can on this piece, whether it exists or is in development.

Thanks in advance!

Necronomicon

TM has confirmed that they are amking a 10inch version of the TM Hardkick DE.

Also, KWC make a DE which seems to be a direct copy, judging from the magazine and barrel unit. KWC do a 10inch version of that, with both a 10inch barrel and a normal barrel. You could try using that.

I've looked into the KWC barrel. However, I know that it will not work, as I used to own a KWC Desert Eagle as well. The barrel on the KWC slides out after you flip the takedown lever, whereas with the TM, you have to take the slide and barrel all off in one piece, remove the recoil springs and take the barrel out afterwards. The two units seem to differ just enough to not work.

Thanks for confirming that for me though, I've been looking around for something concerning the 10 inch Desert Eagle by TM, but have yet to find anything about them. I remembered reading something about it a while back, but couldn't remember for sure.

I guess since there is no 10 inch barrel aftermarket part available (I've checked EVERY retailer that I know of), I'll have to wait and hope TM releases the extended barrel as its own standalone part (Which I am pretty sure they would. It makes sense to do so from a business standpoint).

Thanks again. Mods, feel free to lock/delete this. I have found my answer.

I believe Zeke make a full metal set for the TM Hardkick DE, that includes frame, slide and a 10 inch barrel section. The price is horrendous though. I will see if I can find it for you....

Edit: Found it. Its in stock at WGC. Price is around $250. Link - WGC Zeke 10 inch Desert Eagle kit

Hope that is of some use.

I believe Zeke make a full metal set for the TM Hardkick DE, that includes frame, slide and a 10 inch barrel section.  The price is horrendous though.  I will see if I can find it for you....

Edit:  Found it.  Its in stock at WGC.  Price is around $250.  Link - WGC Zeke 10 inch Desert Eagle kit

Hope that is of some use.

IIRC the Zeke DE kits are a MASSIVE *badgeress* to install.

Archived