Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorce

Is there any way to view the events calendar...

Its kinda annoying - I'm looking for a good uk events calendar (searching google doesn't give very helpful results) and the one on here is full of people's birthdays so you can't really see what's going on.

Is there any way to view the calendar without peoples' birthdays and/or is there another events calendar for this year somewhere?

Cheers..

This certainly is NOT airsoft related. This should either be in off-topic or in the site errors and suggestions.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

There's no way, that I could see, to only display only events on the events calender.

This really should be in Site Errors and Suggestions

This certainly is NOT airsoft related. This should either be in off-topic or in the site errors and suggestions.

Cheers,

Mike

I'm asking for an Airsoft events calendar, how is that not airsoft related? :huh:

I'm asking for an Airsoft events calendar, how is that not airsoft related?  :huh:

Well, you are asking for a function of this board. If you want, it's partially airsoft related. But you would get more help if you posted this in the appropriate section, which is the Site Errors and Suggestions forum.

Cheers,

Mike

At this moment in time there is no way to filter the events calendar, although that may change in the future. Airsoft events tend to be coloured in blocks though in the calendar so are much easier to spot.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.