AirsoftWiki

visionviper

I have created an Airsoft Wiki, so aptly named, AirsoftWiki.

http://hootworld.net/airsoftwiki/

Please help me make this a database of airsoft information, where it is all easy to find. I will be constantly working on it, and I hope the members of this forum will help also.

To tell you the truth, I am nervous posting this becuase I, for some reason, think that everyone is going to think I'm stupid. lol.

I think it would be nice to have a Wiki full of airsoft information would be great, but it is going to take a lot of work, and like I said earlier, I hope I get the support of the members of this forum.

I found that one too, but when I tried going to it it gave me a black page with a exclamation mark, so I thought it was no longer in operation.

The one you found doesn't have as much content as I am hoping the one I created gets. It's really only a glossary of terms. I would hope that my Wiki ends up containing terms, guides of how to do things, reviews, etc.

As for making sure it's right, we just have to hope someone spots a mistake if there is one.

I have streamlined the operation for creating a new wiki.

All you need to do now is use the new module on the left of the page titled "Create"

This will take you straight to the edit/creation page for that wiki. If a wiki already exists with that title, it will just take you to the edit page for that wiki.

No, they don't.

There IS airsoft stuff on wikipedia. But for example, if you search Tokyo Marui M16, you will get nothing besides a wiki that is just about the company in general. There is a LOT of stuff missing and that could be added.

• 10 months later...
I have created an Airsoft Wiki, so aptly named, AirsoftWiki.

I think it would be nice to have a Wiki full of airsoft information would be great, but it is going to take a lot of work, and like I said earlier, I hope I get the support of the members of this forum.

good project. could turn out to be lifetime project, what with new things coming out, upgrade updates, etc. i imagine a lot of details will need looking after. will check back ater i visit.

cheers,

zT

edit: not found with firefox, something wrong?

Archived