Biohazard Intervention

Monk

Normally I'd love that loadout, but for Biohazard, something quasi-civilian or LE is most appropriate, IMHO.  The idea is to look like a police officer or a corporate security person.  That's why I was going for the 5.11 pants.

Might be time to dig out my old 5.11 vest from the closet and snag a pair of 5.11 pants from work.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OPERATION: BIOHAZARD this link should answer all your questions. Please contact us if you have a field in the Mid-US or UK and would like to host our event. We're working hard to get these games out all over so that everyone gets infected! ;)

P.S. Remember, if it ain't on our website, it ain't an "official" OPERATION: BIOHAZARD!

so badly wish they did that over here. although i wouldnt look forward to being zombies. sounds like there could be a quite alot of zomg close range shoot-you-in-the-head action. other then that, i have the perfect guns as well, umbrella revolver and biohazard samurai edge. :( i wanna go!

.x.X.Alastair.X.x.

As the NAM rep said, you can contact them and work to set up a game in your area. It's worth it. While I love traditional airsoft games, this game recharges me when I'm feeling bored with it. My brother and I have spent thousands of dollars and planned our years around the events. They're that good. I know I sound like a broken record, but people need to try it to see what airsoft can be like.

I've made up my mind I'm showing up to this, it looks so awesome. Once after watching Resident Evil Apocalypse, my friend and I had to go out and play 1 on 1 airsoft for the rest of the night, we really wanted to fight zombies though. This is perfect.

It looks like I'll be coming with two or maybe three friends, I plan for us all to wear od green BDU's with black gear and black boonie hats, and we'll be known as Team NAAN, each of us will be individually identified by names of diffeent indian foods (it's a whole inside joke thing with us). I'll be bringing prolly dual Glock 19s, my friend Matt will have an HFC M190 on greengas, and hopefully I can bring along two more friends.

So where in New Paltz is this anyway? What field? Can I get an address or map or something? Nothing is coming up on the biohazard website when I click on east coast in operations.

Just a suggestion, but I think that Fire-Support Urban Assault would be a good place to host this type of game.

Here is a site map:

sitemap.jpg

And a link to the website.

http://www.urbanassault.org.uk/

What do people think?

As you can see: a hospital, a school, a bank, a police station and armoury, hotels etc. Sounds perfect to me!

Or an urban zombie game starting in the morning on a Saturday and continuing non-stop until Sunday night with permanent zombies...

Imagine how creepy it would be to hole up for the night and have people still walking around outside and a fear of a zombie attack against your fortified shed! :yikes:

We could have non-airsofting zombies working in shifts with proper make-up done for ripped up clothes and weapon caches of shotguns in the Police station.

Monk: I would love to come over to America if there is never a Biohazard game in England, but if there is it would be great to have 'veterans' over from other countries.

Better idea: Cancel AG06, have a huge zombie game!

Honestly, I'm so hyped up with this idea I can't concentrate on anything else.

I even loaded up my Beretta with 2 mags worth and fired them off in the garden to judge how long my ammo would last. :gun:

Now this idea is in my head I'll never be satisfied with normal skirmishes again.

EDIT: I just noticed - Free Fire Zone even has a morgue!

Biohazard sounds like the best thing ever, the people being zombies have to actually act like zombies or do they just walk around?

Zombies are actively encouraged to moan and shamble. Lots of moaning helps to scare the security teams. As they come up on the cabin, moans fill the woods and the humans start to freak out. They shoot down the first few, but the moans keep coming from around them. They always start out cocky, wasting ammo, but as their team is whittled down by attacks and the ammo runs short with no stop to the moans, they start to get shaky. Very cool.

Or an urban zombie game starting in the morning on a Saturday and continuing non-stop until Sunday night with permanent zombies...

Imagine how creepy it would be to hole up for the night and have people still walking around outside and a fear of a zombie attack against your fortified shed!  :yikes:

We could have non-airsofting zombies working in shifts with proper make-up done for ripped up clothes and weapon caches of shotguns in the Police station.

Monk: I would love to come over to America if there is never a Biohazard game in England, but if there is it would be great to have 'veterans' over from other countries.

Better idea: Cancel AG06, have a huge zombie game!

Honestly, I'm so hyped up with this idea I can't concentrate on anything else.

I even loaded up my Beretta with 2 mags worth and fired them off in the garden to judge how long my ammo would last.  :gun:

Now this idea is in my head I'll never be satisfied with normal skirmishes again.

EDIT: I just noticed - Free Fire Zone even has a morgue!

I would love to come over. Would need to find out long enough in advance. Those airsoft pellets don't last too long when done in 3 rounds bursts. One also has to remember that panic fire rarely comes out in exactly 3 round increments. You can expect 6-7 kills out of a magazine if you're careful. Not nearly enough and certainly not enough if you're on your own.

I was trying to figure out roughly how many kills I could expect with two full magazines.

That is, 15 rounds in the first, 15 in the second.

3 rounds per kill, so 10 maximun kills.

Factor in panicky or just plain inaccurate shots and I lose say 8 rounds.

That means say, 7 kills?

When I thought about night games & zombies, I thought about a CQB place we use. We call it Area51, and it's very atmospheric, these dark pictures are during the day. At night, it's pitch black. Unfortunately, it's being demolished, so no more games there. <_<

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

They look a bit bulky.  Nice, but bulky.  I like my gloves close fitting.  Like the wrist enclosure, though.  Sealed-up wrists go a long way to keep junk out of the gloves which can drive me batsh*t.

Aslong as you don't get the kevlar ones, they wont be bulky at all. They're really close fitting ;) Also, hope there is another game at New Paltz, I need to get up to Chucks more often :P

If you guys wanna ask questions or talk to the guy that runs the site (Chuck, AKA Madman) heres the forum. http://asny.forumup.org/index.php?mforum=asny

Are they still gonna have one in October or is it only gonna be in April this year?

I had planned out an entire police load out specifically for this game thinking it was still gonna be in October like the previous, so I am hopeful and as I won't have time in April.

If anything I hope thye have another next year I may be able to attend.

Archived