Generation Airsoft

I used to praise Gen Air for wonderful service. No more. I am just alerting potential buyers of this companies "customer service". On Sept 15th I received a package from them, unfortunately they sent me the wrong item. No problem I thought, these things happen. So I emailed Gen Air and they contacted me back 5 days later asking me to send the item back and he would get my correct item to me. So on Oct 1 I sent the item back to them, a little late I may add but I was busy. I added into the box of the item itself a note explaining why the item is being sent back and my shipping address. I also emailed the same info to the company.

On Oct 18th the package was received by them, I know this only by using the tracking number. About 2 weeks later I haven't heard anything so I sent an email. Still nothing. 4 emails later and not one was answered. So on Nov 4th I gave the company a call, only to get thir voicemail. I left my email address and asked them to contact me back to resolve this issue. Still receiving nothing I called them again, and once again I got the voicemail. This time I leave my home phone number. A few days pass by and still nothing, so I sent 2 emails to 2 of their email addresses, and I also called again leaving my info and why I was calling. Still nothing. This past week I phoned them, long distance I may add, 3 more times and left messages twice. Still nothing. I now stand $610 in the hole with no item nor a refund. I'm not sure what to do about it anymore...

If any of our American airsofters here are considering buying from Generation Airsoft, I advise you look elsewere.

Archived