US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My first attempt. all i want to add is a tan retention strap that im not able to find. if anyone knows where i can get one let me know. i believe its a G&G helmet retention strap in tan.

NVG mount showed up today......whooo hooo!!!!!! :D

Airsoft_helmet_017.jpg

yes, thats my wifes water bottle....lol

Airsoft_helmet_023.jpg

how we did our call sign ID

Airsoft_helmet_025.jpg

Headhunter, have any pics of you wearing the helmet? Im considering getting one of these over a Protec ace water helmet, which looks damn near the same just with holes in it. I am wondering how low profile your helmet is, thanks!

Also, how well does your head breathe inside that helmet? I currently wear a MICH replica and my head roasts inside it after a while, thanks again!

Edited by ECRRRainman

rainman, ill take some pics of it on my head and get back to you.

it seems to fit low to me but this is my first helmet so i don't know how others fit. i will tell you that it is light and i hardly know that its on. i havn't worn it in any games yet since i just finished it today. im playing on sunday and ill test it out and get back to ya.

i wear a 7 1/4. hmmm, im not sure it will fit you because it fits me perfect with the padding that is in it now. it comes with extra padding to make it smaller but i dont know if you can make it bigger. you might be able to cut the padding cause it is pretty thick. but thats about all i can think of doing. hope that helps.

This is mine.

I painted my "Delta" and Mich 2002 helmets with look Tan desert, using Tamyia collors DESERT YELLOW XF-59.

I cleaned with alchool the dust, and apllyed directlly the paint. Dry it very wll, and now only have some scratches by using them in Forest or Urban games:

capacete_preto_775.jpg

aerografo_150.jpg

pintura_166.jpg

pintura_final_155.jpg

After drying the paint went with that Mate look and it's like this:

capacete_final_403.jpg

I only have pics from the "Delta" helmet, but I did the same thing to the Mich2002.

Now, i'm waiting for the NVG mounts!!!

Regards,

STUNTMAN

Edited by STUNTMAN
  • 3 weeks later...