US Spec Op helmets

Anyways, all you guys with NVG mounts and all, do you actually have AND use nightvision for airsoft? Or do you just get the mounts to look milsim? I'm thinking I should get a helmet (MICH preferably, the one with no ears- 2001, right?), and I was just wondering if you guys get the NVG mounts just to look cool and milsim, or if you actually use NVG for airsoft.

The majority get it for looks. Not many people can afford the NVG those mounts were made for. I'm sure some do have NVGs for it, but they're few in number. Most night games I've seen people using NVGs are typically Gen 1 or Gen 2 NVGs because they're usually much more affordable (and they don't use these mounts).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority get it for looks.  Not many people can afford the NVG those mounts were made for.  I'm sure some do have NVGs for it, but they're few in number.  Most night games I've seen people using NVGs are typically Gen 1 or Gen 2 NVGs because they're usually much more affordable (and they don't use these mounts).

Ahh, I figured as much. Thank! If I get a MICH, I'll probably get an NVG mount.

Oh, btw, does anybody know of a good place to get a replica MICH for a somewhat reasonable price? And what are the good brand MICH replicas?

Thanks!

BAM!@ some of em are awaiting MSA chinstraps, bunny ears, and misc ###### but are basically complete

starting from the left- 2000 with notoros

black SWAT IBH

tan SWAT IBH

OD 2002 with wilcox mount and x800's

2000 Tan with nororos

and in the back is my work pot

CIMG2443.jpg

CIMG2444.jpg

CIMG2445.jpg

You must have a hard time deciding which one to wear :D

He probably juggles them and then when he loses control of them the one that lands on his head the right way is the one he's gonna wear

medic I'm assuming your 2002 has a real deal wilcox on it?

Edited by Agent47
  • 2 weeks later...

1)Because I have 500 glue sticks in a bag somewhere.

2)Those pictures were all taken at the sometime lol. Guess the flash makes it look different. I put my suitcase away. Now the cat wants nothing to do with me haha.

As for the IR Square, I just slapped it on for the pic and wasn't paying attention. It's on correctly now fwiw.

3)Any of the Hong Kong sellers have cheap IBH's with the NVG mount now. Got mine from WGC. Boomarms, RSOV, and a couple others have them as well.

Edited by poorieuser