US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, that chinese clone dont look too bad, not keen on the MC cover, but im not really an MC fan, but the rest of it looks to be an OK package, if anyone has one, it would be interesting to see what they think of it especially if it comes with both the mounts.

Update with a little better pictures.

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

Experimenting with different pad layouts.

I have an SDU-39 MS-2000 Strobe coming in from EBay. The Brinkman is only temporary, as it sucks balls. I need Peltor Comtacs, soon to be ordering ESS NVG, NVG Rhino Mount + Rhino arm, and IR Flags.

DSC01792.jpg

lol - to Jetpack Division.

Well, those things do make you shine like a piece of magnesium being burn - when seen under Night Vision equipment. Maybe he's hoping that so that the enemy won't torch him, but friendly choppers and aircraft will take a second look before blowing him away.

just a quick shout but ive got the red x on that picture too, which is also unusual for me. as for the rest of the lids they're looking awesome.

just a quick update on mine, i went to my local surplus shop and got some newer Peltor ear defenders (slimmer with the curve to fit it under a british helmet). i would buy a set of sordins or something, but i cant afford them yet lol.

Were I play, there is a lot Forest covered area, No moving air. Its hard to wear an Helmet in such conditions as fogging is a huge problem. The ESS I have on the helmet ATM are not mesh and they fog while wearing them with the Helmet. Just going to get another pair and mesh them so I can just pull them down and they fit perfectly with and helmet.

Here's my IBH:

CIMG0231.jpg

CIMG0230.jpg

CIMG0229.jpg

Multicam dipped. with some sort of NVG mount on it. Velcroed up the yin-yang. The two spaces without anything are for rank (on the front) and IFF

Oh, btw, is there some sort of super advanced suspension system for the IBH? Like, secret squirrel approved, mow your lawn and do your taxes kind of thing? Mines real uncomfortable.

Edited by Massumma