US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that suspension, themonkey?

Not used it in a game yet as I was waiting on the X-nape to arrive. I will only be wearing my tin pot when I go to urban/cqb sites, which is not often as my team leans towards woodland more.

Wearing it around the house it is a lot more comfy than the standard one that came on my Bulle MICH.

How is that suspension, themonkey?

I got the exact same one and I totally love it. Before getting that I couldn't stand having an helmet on for more than 2 hours. I had my helmet with me on saturday and I kept it on the whole day without it bothering me at all. It's well worth the money if you ask me, installation might be tougher on some helmets but it's nothing that my good friend the Dremel can't fix.

Nice IBH!

This is my MICH 2000, that I'm going for a SEAL lid. Tho, the paint is more for my environment and thats why I added the green paint.

img0232xn3.th.jpg

img0231uw1.th.jpg

I'm going to add a Norotos when I get back to the states and order one from Ebaybanned(I want a real tho :angry: )

Any suggestions?

^ At least someone wears their own countries flag.

+100 on that. If I lived somewhere else, I'd rock my own countries flag. Everyone and their grandma's always use US flags. Why is that? I know that were 733T and all, but be proud of your own country.

Edited by Hispeed1
+100 on that. If I lived somewhere else, I'd rock my own countries flag. Everyone and their grandma's always use US flags. Why is that? I know that were 733T and all, but be proud of your own country.

Sorry it´s your fault,we haven´t T bone steaks or root beer in our country,and are soooo jealous¡¡¡¡