US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masakarijoe, do you reverse our helemt cover ten times a day? No, zipties are chip and you can have plenty of them. If you want to remove goggles it's easier to unassemble google strap from one side of eyewear frame.

Pforcerecon, Comtac I headset fits well. I don't have any problems, it's very comfortable - it just needed to reconfigure the pads.

Masakarijoe, do you reverse our helemt cover ten times a day? No, zipties are chip and you can have plenty of them. If you want to remove goggles it's easier to unassemble google strap from one side of eyewear frame.

Pforcerecon, Comtac I headset fits well. I don't have any problems, it's very comfortable - it just needed to reconfigure the pads.

no, but i switch it between games, sometimes weekly. and i dont want to keep cutting and reapplying zipties. PLUS, i like how i can just remove the goggles (if the place im attending does not require full seal eye pro) and replace them if necessary without disassembling them from the side.

its MY choice, and MY preference. everyone here thinks they can tell another person what to do... well i wont stand for it.

im sticking with alice clips. thanks, but no thanks

-Joe