US Spec Op helmets

Nice one mate! Did you manage to fix the NVG?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Here are two of my helmets.

Toy Soldier IBH. ACH brackets made by the local machineshop and the rest is homemade.

Telefonbilleder111.jpgTelefonbilleder100.jpg

Telefonbilleder101.jpgTelefonbilleder102.jpg

Next up is my MICH 01. SF, goggles, swingarm and Sordins are real, the rest is copies or homemade.

Telefonbilleder097.jpgTelefonbilleder098.jpg

Telefonbilleder099.jpgTelefonbilleder112.jpg

Edited by soren
Did I do that? :blink:

Titleist i think most of your gear has that effect to us geardos :P

On a serious note after flicking through this thread again its brought back my desire to have a tacticool lid for my loadout, so just a few questions firstly i know its odd and i dont know if it maybe due to cameras but i see some helmets look kinda grey instead of OD or black, so erm how can i do the same??

also not being as super rich as some of you guys on here i want a replica NVGs and found these http://www.ebairsoft.com/magnifier-scope-pvs14-p-2385.html

Now i wanted to know if there any good as if im goign to spend cash on FAKE nvgs then they may at least offer some function than just looking cool.

The rest of my list consists of mich 2001, comtac IIs, nsm 2000 strobe, ARENA mozambiks and a whole lot of velco and flag etc :D. Any thoughts ?? not going for a particular look realy.

Titleist i think most of your gear has that effect to us geardos :P

On a serious note after flicking through this thread again its brought back my desire to have a tacticool lid for my loadout, so just a few questions firstly i know its odd and i dont know if it maybe due to cameras but i see some helmets look kinda grey instead of OD or black, so erm how can i do the same??

also not being as super rich as some of you guys on here i want a replica NVGs and found these http://www.ebairsoft.com/magnifier-scope-pvs14-p-2385.html

Now i wanted to know if there any good as if im goign to spend cash on FAKE nvgs then they may at least offer some function than just looking cool.

The rest of my list consists of mich 2001, comtac IIs, nsm 2000 strobe, ARENA mozambiks and a whole lot of velco and flag etc :D . Any thoughts ?? not going for a particular look realy.

I would (from no particular experience, but a decent amount of reading) recommend Sordins over Comtacs, and one of the ESS offerings over the ARENAs (I have some experience with the last one, highly recommend turbofans).

Cute helmet Titleist, I couldn't imagine how many strange looks you get while running a Norotos and Rhino at the range.

I tend to shoot at a fairly old-school range with fuddy range officers. So all my gear gets me rude comments on how speed it is, then I start using it and they want to try it out themselves. ;)

I need to contact some airsoft gear manufacturers-someone seriously needs to make a replica ANVIS mount kit, ie; helmet mount, batter pack. Also there needs to be a replica/dummy ANVIS-6/9 also. We now have replica Norotos 1, 3 point mounts and even rhino arms. We also have the G&P replica AN/PVS-7, 14.

Edited by Hispeed1
I need to contact some airsoft gear manufacturers-someone seriously needs to make a replica ANVIS mount kit, ie; helmet mount, batter pack. Also there needs to be a replica/dummy ANVIS-6/9 also. We now have replica Norotos 1, 3 point mounts and even rhino arms. We also have the G&P replica AN/PVS-7, 14.

How about replica Ops-Core FAST Bump and Ballistic helmets?

FAST_BAL.jpg

FAST_BMP.jpg