US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mars: No. I just needed to make those existing holes a little bit wider.

MT: You're right I also had to buy new screws as the Protec is way thinner than the MICH so original screws wouldn't have been thight at all since they only have screw thread on the tip. Hopefully you understood what I'm saying :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice Newhotness!!!

I'm assuming that that's a real PVS-14, right? Get a wilcox lanyard. :D

Also, I have the foliage green Gentex suspension. It is extremely nice, especially if you don't want to dish out $60 for an Ops-Core H or X nape strap.

-Luis

• 2 weeks later...
Thats one of the new ACM TC-2001's right? How is it?

Better than i expected the Velcro its abit wonky so i just trimmed it and put it in the right place, the pads are also better than i expected but i replaced the foam as there was not quite enough suspension in there and it created a pressure point on the crown of my head but ive sorted that now, the straps are okay but there abit of a *badgeress* to sort out and the clips are only plastic, the mount is solid and looks pritty good as well, all in all for the price its a good buy, i hope to buy a new strap and pads for it in the future but for now it does the job good enuff (which is never enough for a geardo) .

you know what CORPS...just take your helmet and your sordins and just....just....just....WHAT EVER!!!!!

*can you smell the jealousy*.

Lovely helmet dude, the ops core straps are awesome. I have a pair of TCI liberator 2's (rebranded, tweaked sordins) and they are great, very good investment!!! Though with the sound amplification it can be like cheating sometimes in game.