US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both types will fit most types of protec they are all pritty much the same. . the PASGT version needs modifying (only slightly), your best bet it to get the one with the MICH adapter. that'd mount on there no problem

Edited by Maveric
some guy on ebay was selling what appears an entire lot of PVS7/14 rhino NVG mount kits for like 35 bucks "buy it now"

thats where i snagged mine.  keep in mind that most of the NVG mounts on ebay have the mount arms for a PASGT, but you can simply bend them to fit the MICH.

Mine comes with an adapter plate for the PASGT helmet, will the RHINO mount arm fit into the mount plate of the MICH? Or am I *beep* out of luck?

Mine comes with an adapter plate for the PASGT helmet, will the RHINO mount arm fit into the mount plate of the MICH? Or am I *beep* out of luck?

it should fit. the mount plate doesn't change if its MilSpec. only the mount arms are helmet specific. altho as stated above you can easily bend the PASGT mount arms to fit the MICH. the mount arms are bolted to the mount plate.

i hope i answered your question

A bit off topic, but does the NVG Mount fit any type of Protec helmets? I really want one for mine :P

both types will fit most types of protec they are all pritty much the same. . the PASGT version needs modifying (only slightly), your best bet it to get the one with the MICH adapter. that'd mount on there no problem

Got the PASGT one on mine (Protec Ace Water - the slightly newer one). The little 'arm' bits just needed a tiny bit of bending (ooh err) and they fit right on.

My God, man, is that your hair coming out the top of the helmet? Or were you trying to go for an abbreviated Roman Centurion look? ;)

I think it's a blurry bit of the curtain behind :P

But yes, I had the same thoughts. I hope it's not my hair - I shall check my helmet and hood for a big hole! :o

ClownHat260.jpg

Spec Ops helmet

:)

Edit-I just took the time to actually look at the helmets in this thread. I swear by God, they have so much junk on them they must have lost all camoflaging ability <_< .

Maybe I should start a boonie hat thread....

Edited by Hustie