US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly has more helmets, but all I was saying is that all of mine (+ accessories) are real and the real MICHs do have a noticeable difference in build quality. This is coming from experience owning more than a few knock offs. I was just commenting that mine were all real, that is all.

I've found the repros either have bad bolts, bad straps, wrong shapes, or too thin of shells. People can copy high end guns in all these details but can't get a helmet reproduced well and good.

Edited by Titleist

Can anyone give info on all the ###### that you guys put on the helmet?

I understand the Cat Eyes/horizontal helmet straps, the velcro tape. But what, for instance, is that length-wise strap that runs along the top of your helmets?

Repro Norotos mounts are available at Ebaybanned, Dragonred and UnCo.

Real ones, look around ebay. They pop up from time to time.

Most of the repros will come with the adapter plate for your standard swing arm.

I just picked up two more REAL MSA TC-2000 and have a Single Hole Norotos plate on the way from my Ranger friend.....

Good stuff.