US Spec Op helmets

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a PVS-7B and I have a MICH 2001. I was going to get the OPS Core VAS Shroud. The only thing I still need is an NVG mount. I know the OPS Core VAS Shroud is compatible with the Norotos AKA2 mount... does anyone know if it is compatible with a Rhino Mount? Thanks!

I just bought a PVS-7B and I have a MICH 2001. I was going to get the OPS Core VAS Shroud. The only thing I still need is an NVG mount. I know the OPS Core VAS Shroud is compatible with the Norotos AKA2 mount... does anyone know if it is compatible with a Rhino Mount? Thanks!

It is supposed to interface with the issue mount.

Thanks Jar :)

I just thought of this...

For those of you with PVS-7's, do the fields you play at give you any trouble about wearing your NV during night games? The fields I play at require full seal goggles and are very strict about it.. <_<

Obvioulsy if you are using these at night in the woods, you are going to have a HUGE advantage over the average Joe Schmo. I don't think he would be able to get the drop on you, but I doubt that would convince the field owners around here regardless.

IMGP4276.jpg

IMGP4274.jpg

IMGP4277.jpg

IMGP4286.jpg

IMGP4292.jpg

IMGP4281.jpg

IMGP4300.jpg

Rep MICH 2000

Rep Norotos 3 hole

Real ms2000 strobe

2x2 IR square on top

Real Surefire HL

Real crye precision nape pad with crye multicam cover (L/XL)

I just need to get an NVG arm sorted now, as well as a new set of straps. I'm getting Oakley A frames in tan, but im unsure whether to get the clear or the vr28 lenses though

I think for the price the real ones blow dog balls. I got mine for $10 and it had some issues to start with. But simply putting the thing in my helmet bag would turn it on.... with or without turn off tail cap. I feel for the price you would be better of getting one of those helmet rails and mounting a small fleshlight to it.