US Spec Op helmets

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Corps, Roecar, and Wrench Bender..I'm loving the setups you guys have got going there.

Wrench Bender, would definately like to see some PVS's of some sort on there..would definately top the look!

Edit: haha, post #666 for me.. :diablo:

Edited by pforcerecon
@ Corps, Roecar, and Wrench Bender..I'm loving the setups you guys have got going there.

Wrench Bender, would definately like to see some PVS's of some sort on there..would definately top the look!

Edit: haha, post #666 for me.. :diablo:

Give me a couple weeks for my latest addition to my lid.

As for having some sort of NVG...

They may not be 14's but they are Gen3 and work...

crap175.jpg

Well a few months ago I said that I would post my helmet, but my camera died lol. So here it is, it pales in comparison to everyone else but I'm working on it. This is just the base helmet I will add pics with some gear on it later. Oh and forget the crappy skull on the front, I've removed it.

IMG_5938.jpg

IMG_5939.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

Edited by Bloodhound
Whats up with the bolt on your retention strap?

The standard screws where not long enough with the strap to catch the nut on the other side so I just replaced them with my own, had painted a set black but those where the wrong length also and I hadn't gotten the chance to paint these before the pic was taken. Nothing wrong with it really, works just the same ;)

• 2 weeks later...