ANVIS 6

IR flag and tab

Glint/luminous callsign patch

CMG Infinity IR light

Protec Classic with taped holes and cutouts for Comtac

ANVIS 6

IR flag and tab

MS 2000

Battery for the 6 is in the rear on the inside.

And a cellphone pic of my friends Protec and two 6's plus mine.

hjelme008.jpg

Hi mate, how have you mounted the anvis on the mich? Ive got anvis sitting here but cant get it to mount right on mine. Pics would really help. Im pretty close to not bothering and selling it on tbh. But the hassle my mate had getting them and then sourcing replacement parts so they work is putting me off selling. Please help :(

Haven't got any pictures of the process but I'll try to explain it.

I disassembled the mount and drilled a hole behind the adjustment screw. I then put in a screw and some velcro on the back and on the helmet to stabilize the mount and mounted it on the helmet. The hole in the mount should fit with the hole from the GI mount in the helmet.

Hope it makes sense.

I like that Ranger setup. That will be my next project. Is that an OPS-Core harness? And do Rangers use the X-800? Would be nice if they do, as I already have them. :)

Got this today for my CAG loadout. The flag is only temporary, got a reverse one coming in. And I'll probably lose the MS2000 or move it to the back. No plans for real Comtacs just yet though. :P

SAM_0253.jpg

SAM_0257.jpg

Tangman: It'll be just a basic RAV setup for now. Still waiting for some pouches from the UK...

Soren: Yeah it came that way and it's useless. Don't know why the previous owner did that. The bungee cord + hook is used to hold on to what exactly? The NVG or just the mount?

The reason I'm asking is, because I have seen pics of paracord attached to the mount (passing behind the vertical adjustment "screw". Which lead me to believe that it is only used to hold on to the mount.

The start of a lid for my 75th Ranger Rgt. loadout

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_nTEw1AepfLU/S_0Vtf36KTI/AAAAAAAACpM/HAwqe34jeE0/s640/P5266116.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nTEw1AepfLU/S_0Vt4OCxBI/AAAAAAAACpQ/baxs0Xjupks/s576/P5266117.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nTEw1AepfLU/S_0VuBOhN6I/AAAAAAAACpU/p_J2DEQfa7k/s576/P5266118.jpg

- MICH 2000 replica

- MS-2000(M) strobe

- Goggle retention straps

- Bollé x800 w/ tinted lenses

- MSA Sordin Ranger Comms

WTF, My MICH Looks nearly the same lol, except I got some different colours, and btw I have a new sordins on the way, they should arrive shortly, funny thing is, I just build mine for how I felt, now I got a 75 ranger look-a-like helmet. LOL!