Random discussion topic #54:

Hissing_Sid

As per the title, does anybody take the opportunity to advertise at your site?

Obviously some sites are affiliated to a retailer and will have banners and whatnot saying so but is there any independant advertising at your site?

Just occured to me that it might provide a decent little side-line for sites to either advertise local pie-shops or whatever or get adverts from major retailers.

Would it bug you to see adverts up on the SZ netting or whatever, so long as the site got paid for it?

Discuss.

As per the title, does anybody take the opportunity to advertise at your site?

Obviously some sites are affiliated to a retailer and will have banners and whatnot saying so but is there any independant advertising at your site?

Just occured to me that it might provide a decent little side-line for sites to either advertise local pie-shops or whatever or get adverts from major retailers.

Would it bug you to see adverts up on the SZ netting or whatever, so long as the site got paid for it?

Discuss.

Another field for Ameriquest mortgage to have the naming rights for.

I can't say it would bug me. If it isn't something I need or want, I just don't pay attention to it. Kind of like changing the channel, or topic. :P

Of course there are limits to what I would like to see out there.

Archived