FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd be interested, but again, need to see about lifts.

when would this be, also?

rules as to mags? lo/real only, or is the odd hi-cap allowed?

If I remember rightly, the dates are the 7th, 8th and 9th of April. I think the dates have been posted earlier in the thread.

As for ammo, there's no limit, and no specification as to type of mag.

legal garbo:

all participants WILL sign an insurance wavier, basically stating that if you knacker yourself or ignore the rules, whatever happens to you is not our responsibility. this means.

if you are not old enough to sign for yourself, ie, under 18, you must be signed for by a responsible adult.

additional legal information on age will be forthcoming as soon as i find our site terms and regulations (which may be 300 miles away from me *phonecalls ensue*)

legal garbo:

all participants WILL sign an insurance wavier, basically stating that if you knacker yourself or ignore the rules, whatever happens to you is not our responsibility. this means.

if you are not old enough to sign for yourself, ie, under 18, you must be signed for by a responsible adult.

additional legal information on age will be forthcoming as soon as i find our site terms and regulations (which may be 300 miles away from me *phonecalls ensue*)

Legal Stuff:

Nobody under the age of 18 yrs may play on ours site unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Those participating under the age of 18 must have a Parental Consent Form filled out prior to the event and brought along with you. We WILL NOT allow persons under the age of 18 on site without;

A:) The Parental Consent Form

B:) An Adult designated as the 'Responsible Adult' to watch over the under 18.

Parental Consent Forms may be completed on site if the under 18 is accompanied by a parent. ALL must fill out a Legal Disclaimer before play on site.

As for site security, we have played for extensive periods and left many and varied expensive peices of kit out in the open. Nothing has ever happened to anything left at base. Also, please bare in mind that we are about 15 miles away from the nearest town. The site(s) are in the middle of nowhere, and are constantly under the scrutiny of land owners etc. In other words, AKRay was right!

A comprehensive list of site rules can be obtained from us at any stage. Just ask if you wish to view them.

We will chrono weapons on-site and the chrono will take place using .20g BB's. If players wish to use .25g BB's after the chrono, then so be it. We may however spot check/chrono any weapon at any time.

As for kit, bring what you like provided it falls under our rules and regs. Lo-Caps, Mid-Caps, High Caps etc. It makes no difference so long as you can use them in your rifles! No BB limits in force on this one. However, if people wish to use any kind of military flash-bangs, then only Mk 15 or below please. BB grenades and smokes are allowed.

As for the game, you will have to wait and see for Mission Specifics. Anyone who signs up will be given a detailed OPPLAN on the day and the participating players will be given their OPFOR. As for the rest, well Ingo covered the rest at the beginning of this forum. Any questions? Then point them in the direction of either AKRay, or Ingo Sleeps. if they can't help, then no-one can!

We hope this helps to clarify things, and no long expensive phone calls needed, eh Ingo?!! lol

Mark

DS ( Team OKAMI )

dont know if i'll be able to make it. my possible lift is in India for the whole of the month lol. not even free event can bring him back to the country  :P

Catch the train to Crewe Train Station, where we would meet you and take you directly to site! We can do this for those who really want to play, but can't source a lift. We will also meet people at Junction 16 of the M6 in order for people to arrive on site safely and in time. Just send Imgo a pm or email if this is suitable/required!

This is the first time we've opened it to members of this (or in deed any other) forum.

Tink, if you can get some one who's going along (and is over 18) to keep an eye on you, you should be ok. Preferably, this person would be some one who knows you and travelled up with you.

Pretty sure either Ingo or Rogue Trooper will confirm this.

Aye. im sure my parents wouldnt have a problem with it. so long as they didnt have to drive to crewe and back.

Dalek, reckon staceh could stretch to another lift?

if he can't thats not problems, i'll get the train to crewe or summat...

i wont need that much i dont reckon.....

only my Spets, as my SVD's too hot.

foodstuffs, bed + tent....

Archived