FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

/Starts loading 0.12s in to his RPK

Oh dear, I leave this thread alone for a bit and it degenerates in to this.  I think I'll be packing the 0.12s and my EBB Glock just so I can really annoy Mark by blatting him with it  :D

Now listen here Ray, you load .12 into your Glock EBB and.... and.... i'll tell Ingo and he'll tell you off and stuff! :blink:

As for the thread degenerating, blame TEAM EXTREEEME! They're the ones bringing the thread into disripute! I feel sorry for you Ray, 'cos you have to suffer these boys for an entire weekend! lol

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
/Starts loading 0.12s in to his RPK

Oh dear, I leave this thread alone for a bit and it degenerates in to this.  I think I'll be packing the 0.12s and my EBB Glock just so I can really annoy Mark by blatting him with it  :D

you dont want a desert eagle the mag falls out ask mike.

he knows all to well about this.

nows

:P

ye cannae blame teh EXTREEME!

/me stocks up on coloured smokes

GAS GAS GAS!

Yes i can blame you... and will continue to so long as it gets me out of thick brown stuff.

Whaaa, I'm innocent of all charges guv!

No, you're not! And you know you're not... naughty boy. :waggle:

No....

Staceh, you are charged with being a sniper of the lowest order. You are guilty of crawling through all sorts of ######, just to hit one target, just once. You are guilty of pretending that you even have a hope in hells chance of beating me and my boys.

For these crimes, you are to be sentenced to an eternity of...... paintballing!!

Balliff... send him down!

:waggle::P

this is where Team Extreeeeme come storming in in their hired A-team minibus, with guns pointing out the windows. we blow away everybody in the courtroom, grab staceh, and make a quick getaway.

with the rear doors open, the minimi cuts down anybody who tries to follow.

we are now men on the run, we have committed no crime, but have been falsly accused of one. for this we shall not stand - we shall fight in the woods, we shall fight in the courtroom, but we WILL not leave a man behind.

*cue music and tyre screeching*

To (almost) quote a famous 80's tv show....

'In 2006, a crack airsoft team was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security airsoft event to the Norfolk underground. Today, still wanted by the event organisers, they exist as soldiers of Gucci. If you have a game, and no one else will play, and if you can find them, maybe you could hire.... Team EXTREEEME.'

Cue dodgy music.... :P:gun2:

*** UPDATE ***

As from tomorrow, we will be e-mailing to you all an overhead map of the sites, so you can get an idea as to what you will be playing in. For a copy of this, just PM me with your E-Mail addy, and i'll get it off to you. Those who have not booked a place cannot be sent this map.

Ta

Me

are there any spaces left?  I was told i would sent en email concerning booking a place and never recieved one?

Ok, i'm gonna try and sort that out for you now. We have some spaces left, but you need to let me know asap if you are intending on playing in April.

*** UPDATE ***

Due to unforseen circumstances, the Airsoft Armoury chaps will not be attending this event, and will not be on site to provide ammo and pyro etc. We apologise if this causes any inconveiniance.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived