FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

For any of you wishing to visit our sub-forum for all other information (up coming game dates, training and weekenders) then please look for Team OKAMI . Keep checking here for more info on the April event, and check our team forum for the all important leaked information (leaking as from tomorrow). Please feel free to add your own threads.

Cheers,

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

Okami Airsoft Club

Question...

What colour cammies should I wear, I'm wondering how teams are going to be allocated...?

Any DPM is fine. We don't require any specific team to wear any specific type of combats (the reason being is that British 95 DPM and Flecktarn are the most popular choices). I don't own any flecktarn, and only one guy in my team does wear it (that's because he is actually a German.... don't mention the war)! :o

As for target identification, you'll get to know who's who pretty quickly, and you'll also have radio communications (provided you bring a PMR) to help with any freind or foe issues.

Cheers,

Mark

*** IMPORTANT ***

We still have places left for the April Event.

Remember, it will cost you nothing to play on our site(s). All you have to do is get here with your kit and ammo etc, and we'll do the rest.

So what are you waiting for? It's free, it's organised, and it's gonna be fun.

Please post here for more info, or visit the Team OKAMI sub forum for more details.

Don't let this event pass you by guys.

*** IMPORTANT ***

We still have places left for the April Event.

Remember, it will cost you nothing to play on our site(s). All you have to do is get here with your kit and ammo etc, and we'll do the rest.

So what are you waiting for? It's free, it's organised, and it's gonna be fun.

Please post here for more info, or visit the Team OKAMI sub forum for more details.

Don't let this event pass you by guys.

Blimey, if there's more spaces then I better get recruiting cannon fod.... I mean meat shi.... I mean peace keepers. ;)

hay, sorry if i'm behind the par with this one i''ve had real life to deal with (and it sucks).

we've had numerous requests from people regarding homebrew pyro. this will only be used if our EOD staff deem it safe, and it will be thoroughly checked prior to the event to ensure that it is. anything which falls under an explosive force or a powder mass greater than a mk9 will unfortunately not be granted use on the field.

testing means that we'll need to take one of your devices, examine it, partially dismantle it, reassemble it (within reasonable limits, we just need to know HOW its put together) then detonate it in controlled circumstances and examine the results.

the EOD staff will be easy to recognise, as one of us will be wearing a mk6 eod (explosive ordinance disposal) helmet and bodyarmour...

...yes i got the dangerus job.

Archived