FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Btw dont you think that 15 a side is a little small for 130 acres of land?

plus you gota expect a couple of names down not actualy turning up.

Ok, we are not a commercial site, and have to rely upon land owners for our site to play on. We may not be close to a town, but we have to respect the locals who live around the area. In essence, the amount of noise, and the amount of bodies dressed in dpm walking around lots of land could send some of the natives into a blind panic!

We can accomodate for upto 100 bods, but right now we are trying to get ourselves recognised for being one (if not the only) free airsoft site around, whilst trying to keep those we rely upon happy.

So for now, we will be testing the water with no more than 50 players at this event. So my reckoning makes that at about 25 bods a peice. If people want to pass this up and continue paying at the gates for other events, then so be it, but we just want to try and offer something different, but at a slow, regulated pace.

If people drop out, then they drop out! We have run previous weekenders with only 12 of us, and it was pretty intense (but not as intense as a big mil-sim weekender, i grant you). Those who don't show are missing out, plain and simple.

It just means that the game may change slightly to accomodate numbers. I don't know about anyone else, but i'm happy to play with a few in number as as well as many in number, and this pretty much goes for the other guys. We put alot of effort into creating these games, more so on this event as it is open to one and all.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

Jason : No news hes still trying to pursuade the wife but it is looking promising.

Rouge : Thats great, just it said 30 players at the begining and i looked at the amount of land, but i completly understand the reasoning, thanks for letting me know.

Jason : No news hes still trying to pursuade the wife but it is looking promising.

Rouge : Thats great, just it said 30 players at the begining and i looked at the amount of land, but i completly understand the reasoning, thanks for letting me know.

No worries mate.

We are hoping that if all goes well with the April event, we will look at more numbers for the July/August event. With the amount currently booking a place, this looks to be a great weekender!

As for my wife, she can't wait to get rid of me for a few days! lol

Cheers

Mark

Archived