FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

is that chris my bro dale ?

if we can dump the bigger things in your car, then im up for this. im gonna try keep what i bring down to a minimum. i'll probably have to put the minimi, sleeping bag and tent in stace's car, if thats cool. my CAR-15 will fit in my bag, and hopefully the AK will aswell.

im gonna be chowing down on tesco value instant noodles all weekend lol - 8p a pack :D

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

objective specifics? HA

nope, just some data pertaining to the nature of the operation...

screaming, if you're going to eat those horriffic things, try my student recepie for not dying of malnutrition: once the noodles are really boiling away, break an egg into it and stir quickly, it thickens the sauce and adds some real protean to the meal.

also worth dumping an oxo cube and some dry mixed herbs in.

trust me, it kept me ALIVE last year,

sorry - eggs and oxo/herbs push the price of each meal up by a few too many pennies lol.

looks like im coming now, along with Tink. i think Bauer has e-mailed whoever he needed to, also going to try persuade my bro and another team mate to come along.

objective specifics? HA

nope, just some data pertaining to the nature of the operation...

screaming, if you're going to eat those horriffic things, try my student recepie for not dying of malnutrition: once the noodles are really boiling away, break an egg into it and stir quickly, it thickens the sauce and adds some real protean to the meal.

also worth dumping an oxo cube and some dry mixed herbs in.

trust me, it kept me ALIVE last year,

Cool. i think ill try that. :D

btw just want to make sure you recieved my email...

hey pete. yeah i still have that spas 12. you still have first dibs, i'm just going to bring it down with me and watch the battle ensue over it. as long as i get 130 for it and the shells.

right i've got 6 peeps from the bauers party confirmed.

two for evoracer

4 for the bushman

and i'm still waiting on anything from tornoutlaws lot.

*goes to check email*

SafetyCatch, PM Ingo_Sleeps and he'll send you the appropriate forms.

As for the site..

The site itself is situated on two farms, split by a public road (we've got a plan regarding transfering people and wepaons across said road, don't panic). So the site is mostly farmland. However, there are two largish woods on either part of the site, one of which has very dense undergrowth.

Don't know much about the second part of the site, as it's only recently been made available for use. I'm pretty sure Rogue Trooper will give more details about this if and when he comes on line.

As for pictures, you'll have to speak to Rogue Tooper about that.

Ray

Hey peeps,

I'm going on to site tomorrow to start building / repairing parts of site for the April event, so i'll take piccys for you all to stare at. As Pete says, the site is comprised of farmland and some woodland, whereas the second site is all farmland with a bridge crossing the beginning of nthe River Weaver, and plenty of kill zones on both sites. Objectives for the players participating will encompass all of the first site, and a third of the second site (the second site is absolutely huge and would take far too long to navigate just to find a firefight). We are hoping to have built some portable defences on the land(s), which can stowed away when the events are over, we are also in the process of procuring some heavy duty sand bags to make base defences etc.

The second site has only been available to us for the past couple of months, and although there are no woods, it is still an extension of the first site and should provide some good distance between the two enemy camps (there may even be a third...who knows)!! There is no line of site between the two sites, which makes gaming very interesting. As for buildings, burnt out vehicles and dinosaurs, then we suggest you sit in a scrap car and watch Jurassic Park on a portable DVD player! lol

No maps of site will be supplied of site until the event. This is for planning purposes only!

As stated before, these are working farms, but the land has been donated to us to use whenever we like. Arrangements with the farmers have allowed us to plan and play various weekend games before and with great results. And all at the best possible price....free!

Cheers,

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

Ok...as promised, here are piccys of both Primary and Secondary sites used for the April Event. Please bare in mind that only a third of the Secondary site has been photographed (it's the only part that will be used as it is absolutely huge), and please excuse the quality of the pictures. I hope that this will help give you something of a visual representation of what the site looks like, and what you will using in April. With any luck, some of the undergrowth will sprout up a little for April. Come the July/August event, it will be like a forest in the woods, with vaery tall grass on both sites.

Thanks again.

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI/Okami Airsoft Club)

sorry about the whole multiple post thing... my computer hates me while i am a computer god (if you beleive this then you will beleive anything)!! It should look somewhat greener in April because its about the time that spring hits us. But if you guys like us and decide to play in the July/August event, then you'll find yourself in a jungle!!! No need for guille suits...

I'm glad that the pictures have in some way helped, and Ingo Sleeps has more photographs which he can e-mail to you if you require them.

As for April, we are anticipating a great weekend and will provide you guys with much blatting action.

Cheers guys,

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

I rekon your right, I'd be up for that.

howdy dude!!

would you mind if i cam ealong to the milsim weekender??

i should be have a P90 by then :D

but i wont go trigger happy as i do at tudders!!

sounds like a really uber kool weekend!!

Dan

sorry...thats to stace...and anyone in norfolk!!

Archived