FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

the first page of the thread states the site is in crewe coke, it also has some of the site rules and regs on it. if you're still interested please feel free to pm or email me with a list of names and ages and i will send you the relevant forms.

considering we pay about twenty quid each for a single day of about five hours airsoft in the north east its more than worth it for less than twenty quid each in petrol for 48 hours milsim.

(ps. the typos on your website don't reflect well on your team, get someone to proof read your stuff

and my boss apologies for the quadruple postage, profusely.

ingo.

Team OKAMI

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is their a limit of 30 players? You have 80-160 acres to mess around with :mellow:

If you advirtised for 50-100 players then I would def. consider it. :)

The reason for the limited number of players is because we are in an experimental phase of opening the club to outside players. Although we have the land (more than 160 acres infact) we do not want to hold an event that we are not in a position to cater for, i.e. the number of DS to supervise the event. As time goes by and the more our team and club grow, then we may consider a larger event. We ahve more than 30 players at the event, including all team members it equates to about 45 people.

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

howdy dude!!

would you mind if i cam ealong to the milsim weekender??

i should be have a P90 by then  :D

but i wont go trigger happy as i do at tudders!!

sounds like a really uber kool weekend!!

Dan

sorry...thats to stace...and anyone in norfolk!!

If you are over 18, then i have no problem with this. Just send Ingo Sleeps a PM and he'll sort out the rest. If you are under 18, then refer to this forum for more details and/or Ingo Sleeps. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

The nearest train station is in crewe itself (as far as I'm aware, Rogue Trooper will be able to confirm or deny this). I imagine it would be possible to arrange pick up for train travellers.

EDIT: well, I can correct my spelling mistake, unfortunately, it's now recorded for posterity below. :(

its very unlikely our 42nd command regiment can go since we'd need the same amout of over 18 chaperonnes to go with us

stupid rule but there we go

JAM

its not a 'stupid rule' you ignorant pillock.

they have to cover themselves, and however mature you are, if you're not an adult, you're not an adult.

if soemthing goes wrong, it will turn out "the team running the event let 20 14-17 year olds get lost on a 200 acre woodland site".

thats much more serious than some adults getting lost.

Btw, is it possible to get maps of the site? ordiance servey maps for example?

just so me and my sniper buddy can get a look of the site, top down view.

does google earth have it on its database?

or even multimap?

Also once more details have been finalised such as missions when will they be available, idealy would like alot of information before we actualy arrive :) dead looking forward to it, just dont want to get there and be let down :(

or even multimap?

Also once more details have been finalised such as missions when will they be available, idealy would like alot of information before we actualy arrive :) dead looking forward to it, just dont want to get there and be let down :(

I think maps will be distributed on the first day, along with objectives etc. You can always PM Rogue Trooper and Ingo_Sleeps to see if they'll provide more info, but I think Rogue did mention earlier in the thread about maps.

Ray

or even multimap?

Go to Multimap and type in Bulkeley for a general look on the area. Here you should find a part of the map entitled, 'The Grange'. This farm and the one directly opposite (the one opposite is called 'Common Farm') are the sites we are allowed to use. All players will receive detailed maps of the area upon mission breifing on site. As for being let down, well we are planning a game that has been several months in the making, and is still be being developed (hence why Ingo and boys are coming down for a blat in a few weeks). But also, Ingo needs to recce the second site (he hasn't seen the size of it yet! He's in for a walk....). You will only be disapointed if you play the game only half heartedly. Whatever you put in, you'll get out!

I'm glad you are looking forward to it, and we promise you will enjoy the event just as much as we will. Just make sure you bring plenty of ammo!

Cheers mate,

Mark

DS (Team OKAMI)

Archived