FREE airsoft event

Ingo_Sleeps

How fars train station away mate ? As it's only £17.30 return for me from York.

Another reply coming...

Any peeps arriving to play on the April Event can be met at the Train Station in Crewe and will transported to site with kit, and transported back to the station when the event has ended. Please note, we can only provide transport for a limited number of people, so please enquire with either myself or Ingo first.

Cheers

Mark

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its very unlikely our 42nd command regiment can go since we'd need the same amout of over 18 chaperonnes to go with us

stupid rule but there we go

JAM

Not stupid... responsible! There's a HUGE difference! Thanks and kudos to TheBauer and Screamin' Weasel for being the voice of reason and maturity on this one... you guys are on my team!!! lol

As far as i am aware, you guys will be playing along side me and my boys in Crewe for the duration of the event, however, Ingo has yet to confirm this. As for playing on the same team with the others, we may need to split you up depending on numbers, but i cant see this as being an eventuality.

Both teams will have site DS as their local SF advisors. These people will be operational along side you, and can offer guidance and advice where or whenever it is required. Don't worry, you'll have evrything you need!

As for your team, i will do my level best to ensure you guys remain working as a unit.

Also once more details have been finalised such as missions when will they be available, idealy would like alot of information before we actualy arrive :) dead looking forward to it, just dont want to get there and be let down :(

Sorry mate, at no time will mission specifics be released until the day of event start. Don't want us to start spoiling a carefully crafted game now do we? Afterall, it's you we are doing this for! :waggle:

Archived