TW Sawed off Shotgun review

As for the Red gas, I got it from my distributer in Taiwan. I sell the ET-2200 2000ML cans for $24.99

yeah last time I ordered "red gas" it was green gas in a different can, so ive moved on to regulated co2

I know about the power loss, if anything I'll be using massive clusters of .12's like I do in my M1100, they work fine for what I use it for ;)

being able to cut through brush with a mass of 8mm's is appealing though.

can you fire both barrels at the same time or do you need to cycle that lever on the top?

and how beefy are the trigger mechs? will they stand up to using high pressure gasses and not break? The M203's out there are definatly a bit "iffy" with a c02 grenade in them.

Edited by TDS
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDS, there are 2 types of Red Gas, ET1600 and ET2200. ET2200 is the strongest, while ET1600 is just slightly stronger than green gas.

And yes, this works just like a normal double barel shotgun. 2 triggers, one for each barrel. You can fire one at a time or both. The lever on top is the lock that opens the breach.

I need 4 because I'm greedy and bad at reloading. Purleeease? :D And obsessed with old fashioned guns. And Mad Max. And, and, and, and, ...

And, err, for the good of arnies members to give comparitive analysis of course ;)

Seriously; how long is it gonna take to get these into the UK??? Goddamn I can't wait that long; however quickly they get here.

Don't know on shells yet, but my official price is $200

Keep us updated, I for one am very interested in purchasing one from you, especially at that price.I know the price of the shells are not known yet but can you confirm that extra shells can be purchased? Do you have a website of your store yet?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Sorry I havn't been on the thread in a while. Should be here in 2 weeks. Unfortunantly the sample is in another store 3 hrs away now. As for shell prices I'm still waiting on the reply from the company. Good news is that I should have the guns in stock in just 2 more weeks!

mrcursed, I'm with BB Airsoft, we have stores in Tulsa OK, Wichita KS and my store in Overland Park KS (basicly KC area)

If you guys need us to we can take a Credit Card payment over the phone and ship them to you, I'll just have to find out what the shipping charges will be like.

Ok, first off, no web page yet. Sorry guys, it's a sore spot for me right now. I've been waiting on it for 3 months now.

The first batch I'm getting in will be th 8 round 6mm version. They sound much like a mini moscart going off. Not terribly terrifying untill you know what the sound means. More of a loud pop than a boom. The 8mm ones will be in shortly after the first batch. Unfortunantly 8mm BB's are illegal in Cali so we have to have the big boys flown in. They may cost more that way. The 6mm version are going to be $200 each and will be in on March 15.

My store # is 913-648-2253 or you can call the Wichita KS stre at 316-944-8722 Tuesday-Saturday 1pm-8pm

We may look in to getting a toll free line eventualy, but there isn't much need for it yet.

PS if you have questions it's best to PM them to me and I can then post the Q and A here for you. I just don't remember to check this thread that often. :(

Edited by Rapier
cost for replacement shells?

Still waiting on that.

BTW, Elray just pointed out I can track it by e-mail, but I would still rather questions be PMed to me so we don't clutter it up by several people posting the same thing at the same time (happened several times already)

Edited by Rapier