TW Sawed off Shotgun review

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for comparison sake, how fast does a Marushin Mossberg fire with one BB? And how bout with three?

Look at my post count! Mr. Death seems to fit somehow :rolleyes:

Edited by Pyro
  • 2 weeks later...
the problem is finding extra shells

exactly. Picture this:

You are charging up to an enemy bunker, you need some cover fire to move from cover to cover. You put away your AEG cause it's hard to run while aiming and shooting a rifle. You take out your trusty double shotty, load it with the only 2 shells you got. You fire once, run to cover, fire again, run to cover. Now you've got a dead weight that looks cool. This double barrel shotty can put out quite a lot of BBs in the air only if it has extra shells, so with out it, it's kind of a 2 shot wonder. hehe.

I'm getting a pair so I'll be a 4-shot wonder :D

Just enquired with the ever-ready Peter at GnG and we'll see if he can get them at all. If not then its a pair of 'em from AirsoftGlobal in a few weeks time.

Right after I get over the £200 VAT bill from the latest delivery :(:angry:<_<

I'm getting a pair so I'll be a 4-shot wonder :D

Just enquired with the ever-ready Peter at GnG and we'll see if he can get them at all. If not then its a pair of 'em from AirsoftGlobal in a few weeks time.

Right after I get over the £200 VAT bill from the latest delivery :(:angry:<_<

*envy*

on a more serious note, let me know if GnG are getting them in ;) , im sure i can find someway to make some money to get one, then some leather, and an Interceptor then ill be on my way :P

Offtopic: £200!!!!!! BLOODY NORA WHAT DID YOU BUY, A BB NUKE?

Vicks; oh if only they made one .....

Nah I'm getting a KJW M700 takedown, Sig552, T77 and M712 carbine by HFC and 2 CA boxmags fer me '249. And some mags, slings, scope mounts etc. Oh and a P7M13 springer :D "I am an exceptional thief, Mrs Mclane ..." etc

:offtopic2:;)

I ain't gonna be buying on this scale again though, I need to be saving at least £150 every week from now on, I can't even start that now for 2 weeks with this VAT bill, a sponsorship I drunkenly agreed to for too much cash, and some custom work I'm having done on a WA Cougar :(

Very good job, low overheads, clever money management. Thats the secret ;)

Its largely about dedication; how ruthlessly you can eliminate extraneous costs, and how you can manipulate people and situations so other people spend money on your behalf. Its not quite as evil as that sounds (much) but you've inspired a blogging now, in fact; I think I'll try and explain it over there a bit later on today .....

edit: Adventures in Typoland

Edited by evilhippy

I emailed them asking about the shotgun as well as posted on their forum about the gun at speedytoys.com and have gotten no answer from them... not exactly on the ball with customer serveixe. It says on the website the gun is manufactured by Huan San (HS) Taiwan, and according to Rapier, the gun he was talking about is made by TW? I am trying to find out more about the one shown from Speedytoy but havn't gotten much reply.