Right - I posted a review in teh database, but I'll condense it a bit to go here, as I doubt you want to read *that* much of my drivel :D

These rounds are frankly the worst tat I have seen in my short days of airsoft (We're barring Cheapy Market stall stuff here, btw). They are way too small, there's bit of mis-shapen junk in the bags, ALL the rounds have seam lines, most have little nipples of plastic on them, 1 in five hundred or so is a 'torpedo' round, And to add insult to injury, I've just discovered they have some SERIOUSLY off centre air bubbles.

Basicaly, these have been bested by an old bag of 0.12's I had lying around; specificaly, the Toytec bags of 2200 avalible on airsoftscotland. They feed in every gun & mag I own, Are more consistent, have no visible seam lines whatsoever, and aren't way under 6mm. The HFC rounds Are consistentley at around 5.5mm or under - as such, they jam in anything even considering being double stacked.

Actualy, I can figure out exactly how much smaller than 6mm they are - in a Poly Speedloader (copy of the TM Magazine shaped loader), all other rounds come out in lots of four - IE, four rounds fit under the plunger, and are pushed out in one press of the thumb. With the HFC rounds, five can fit in there, cauing it to jam up. So, 6 * 4 = 24mm. That's the length of the gap in the speedloader, thereabouts. I'll use 27 mm to allow for the extra space in the loader. so, 27 / 5 = mm - that's roughly 5.4mm per HFC BB. Not exactly what I'd call usefull, is it?

Personaly, I'd much rather put the remainder of the bag of 0.12's through my gun than let these HFC rounds near it again. Question is, what to do with a nearly-full bag of useless 0.2's?

Lol, The grenade is a good idea... I might do that!

But I'll have to get a grenade to use them in forst.

TheBauer, I'll quite happily give them to you if you want - for a small fee, of couse :D I'd guess that about 200-300 rounds have been used; so how about five quid posted for the whole abg (Well, what's left of it ^_^) TBH, i just want to see the back of them and try to recoup some of my losses.

They should work fine in Hicap Mags (I mean, I see no reason why they shouldn't) and they feed fine in anything that's single stacked (Not sure on 'proper' locaps, though, seeing as I don't have any to test them with), but refuse to feed in double stacked mags - which is annoying as hell, seeing as about two thirds of my mags (well, 5/7 of my mags :D) are double stacked.