Who says beauty and brains don't go together?

Hissing_Sid

How can someone be so stupid. There are A LOT of dumb chavs in my school and even they know basic things like capitals of major countries. What realy annoys me is how can someone with a multi million dollar fortune at their disposal not get their children a proper education.

Yeah, well...you know she doesn't eat. At ALL.

That's probably why she has no breasts. No fatty tissue whatsoever.

Indeed.

I like a bit of meat on them bones, gives me something to hold on to!

WOOF!

(Please don't beat me to death and leave my rotting corpse in the bathroom, G_R, I'm not hitting on your girl!)

oh she belives in vodoo eh? *runs off to find a generic blonde barby doll and stab it with pins*

*ties doll to BBQ and lightly roasts*

*ties doll to firework and sends it into stratesphear*

"breaking news today... it seems that paris hilton has spontaiously combusted after an unexplained fit and blasted through the roof of her pink convertable... a national holiday has been anounced in celebration..."

Incidentally, any of you guys see the other stuff linked to on that site?

That video of them driving off in a bugatti (?) and promptly smashing into the back of a truck, nearly running somebody over and then getting pulled by the cops was pure class.

I wonder if people like that watch movies such as Zoolander and realise that they're having the p*ss taken out of them, or if they're too dumb to realise?

That video of them driving off in a bugatti (?) and promptly smashing into the back of a truck, nearly running somebody over and then getting pulled by the cops was pure class.

I wonder if people like that watch movies such as Zoolander and realise that they're having the p*ss taken out of them, or if they're too dumb to realise?

*Puts on Paris Hilton/Generic Blonde MTV star voice*

Er, um, like, um, you know, um, like, er, um, like well, I was like, er and um.

Are you calling me dumb?

actually.... this is where things really get sad !

i honestly doubt they realize :rofl:

a cosmic crime if you ask me...

You know when you get a pork scratching out of the bag, and notice hair on it, and think "Man, I'm not sure I can stomach this". And then you eat it, and the inside is a *bit* too gooey, and you spare some thought to how that crackling is probably made...

That thought is more appealing to me than Paris Hilton.

(She went out with someone called Paris. Priceless!)

Archived