What Guns for Dual Gunning?

PV_Golf

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact a guy in a belgian comic, called "Harry Dickson", uses some, and when I saw that HFC has released one, I had the revelation! Sadly after a few research it appears to be NBB, semi-auto only (if I've read well), and over 370, so over UK's limits (sorry for the mods!) and over what my mates could allow me to use! lol

I say go dual Glock 18c AEPs with 100rd hicaps (midcaps really, since no winding)

One, because they are veritable bb hoses, and i'm assuming you'd be dual weilding for CQB only, probably the only time it might be effective is to saturate an area with BBs.

AEPs are better than the mp5k pdw because while less powerful, they are lighter and more maneuverable. 100 round midcaps give you a lot of ammo, so you don't have to be stingy, full auto would be great with two aeps. 100 may be less than some hicaps for the mp5k, but no winding is needed, and 100 shots is alot more than any hicap for a GBB or NBB gun.

Finally, no darn gas to worry about. just pop in a new battery and you're ready to go. TM is coming out with a new 1100mah battery (the stock one is 200maH) that supposedly is good for 5000 shots.

Just got my TM GLOCK18C AEP....

WOW! WOW! WOW!

This thing is everything I have always freamt of in Airsoft........

Small, lightweight, handy........ yet AMAZING range and accuracy (not necessarily velocity though @ 215fps). The adjustable HOP is great and the battery fits in real easy and out again too; due to clever rocking arm.

Only got the 30 round mag but would not mind another .... they should be cheap as they are simple compared to gas gun mags....... not too keen on the 100 round mag personally, as it is massive and I'm only using this thing as a sniper backup, not twin gunning in CQB!

As for an 1100mah battery..... where will it fit, I doubt it will go inside....... or am I behind on battery technology?

This gun is pretty quiet too, which will help me. The full auto mode is simple to select and has ROF comparable to a full size AEG! The pellets fly out straight and true able to float onto targets at 50m!

Buy one of these..... OK there is no blow back, but also super low maintenance, no real jams occur and are easy to keep clean compared to a oiled up GBB.

You will not regret it I promise..... ;)

I just had a vision : akimbo M712 with long mags, full auto. Funny and soooo stylish!

Just need some cash, my RS SG550 will have to wait a bit.......

Bravo old chap!

GunsNGuys are doing the Marushin M172 for

HKD 750= (EUR 81?)

And are now stocking the HFC metal frame M172 (with long mag?)

HKD 850= (EUR 92?)

Happy Hunting......

post-8254-1120850917_thumb.jpg

After a night game I recently played at, I didn't end up going to bed. Instead, I sat with a teammate outside his tent, eating an MRE, overall just talking about the game, having a good time, and so on.

The sun comes up, and a few other airsofters stir, and we're getting restless and need to play again. So we don on goggles, not really knowing what we wanna do. We decide to play in and around a barn on the site. It's apart of the field, but it doesn't often see use. I'm rounding one side of this barn, only to watch someone go running by. I aim and squeeze the triggers once on the 2 pistols I was holding: KSC Glock 17, KWC Desert Eagle. The sheer sound of both guns firing at once actually caused this kid to dive to the ground. We stopped playing for 10 minutes, because we couldn't stop laughing. It was the first time I actually "dropped" someone in airsoft.

So yeah, I say go Glock 17 and DE50... as unrealistic and as off ballanced as it is, it was fun as hell :D

Bah. Blinging handgun combo: Colt Mk4 Model 70 in Silver and Silver SAA. Yeah.

thats better, 2 different guns

2 gunning with 2 of THE SAME GUN is incredably boring :Zzz:

get 2 different guns

i have a M93r, and i am looking for a browning HP to go with my mil sim british army kit, now that would be cool.

I have now 2 TM G18C AEP's with 2 hicaps (100) each and the new large battery/light for 5000 shots each. You can easy play full auto (no recoil) with both guns and its better than 2 TM UZI's, because its lighter and has more fps. If you train a little bit you can play with them as primary weapons.

Archived