Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that's a bad thing how? The manliest AEG in new H&K format, baby!

Now, I would like the official "we want a UCP that uses the same mags as the MP7" campaign to start here.

:zorro:

My train of thought was that unless you really, really have to have an Uzi, you'll be better served by a half-dozen other SMGs, at least in the way of replacement parts and upgrades. I'm willing to bet that this gun'll be the same deal, but it does already have an RIS, so I may be wrong.

But I smell another PSG-1...

Let's see, size of a large pistol, so can be holstered rather than slung; collapsable stock; and folding forward grip. All this allows for deployment as a pistol or a shoulder weapon, giving you a CQB primary or a woodland backup.

Yes, this is going to be a very impractical gun. I'd far rather have a bigger SMG. :rolleyes:

Oh, and UCP thing isn't sarcasm. If it used the same magazines as the MP7 (presuming an AEP rather than GBB), it would be a highly practical addition to the MP7. The 5-7 if ever released in airsoft form would just be another pistol.

:zorro:

wait a minute - how are we going to holster this gun - don't think about this as a primary weapon -

shall we go with a BHI triple AK pouch or what?

Why not think about it as a primary. For CQB it's really perfect. Looks to have more power than the MP5K, which IMHO is really a great CQB gun. Why holster it at all?

Admittedly, I wouldn't take into a woodland scenario. It's too large as a sidearm and not quite a long arm, but for a sniper backup or a police/terrorist scenario it fits the bill nicely. Oh, and it's not another M4 variant.

As far as people calling this expensive, do keep in mind that it is for all intents and purposes an AEG. It's a very affordable one at that. Typically, a TM AEG goes for about $270-285 here in the States. I expect this one to be at most $220 from overseas vendors, and given the size, the shipping should be comparable to that of a pistol.

Also, this really does put to rest any notions of Marui being on the way out. They've created this niche and it looks like they have every intention of exploiting the heck out of it.

How is that steep? The Mp5k is only like $230 something, this isnt far off that mark.

Yes the MP5K is is around 170 overseas. However the Mp5k is an actual AEG, not an AEP, even though I'm somewhat impressed with the AEP technology. 250 can get you alot of full size rifles and smaller SMGS, that have the proven AEG technology/

You guys speak like AEP's are the devil. From what I've experienced thus far with mine, they are great performers for their price/size.

Also, this could probably be a half decent woods primary as well. I often use stock aeg's in the woods with no problems or feeling like I was hendered because of the power, and considering the mp7 should chrono the same as a full size aeg, I'd imagine it would be fine.

Yes the MP5K is is around 170 overseas. However the Mp5k is an actual AEG, not an AEP, even though I'm somewhat impressed with the AEP technology. 250 can get you alot of full size rifles and smaller SMGS, that have the proven AEG technology/

But once its in the states its around $230 because of shipping and markups. Even though this takes a 7.2v battery and has a different gearbox doesnt mean its *beep*. I mean when the V7 box came out people werent like "OMG LONGARMELECTRICGUN its gonna be ######!!!111oneone"

Why not think about it as a primary.  For CQB it's really perfect.  Looks to have more power than the MP5K, which IMHO is really a great CQB gun.  Why holster it at all? 

Admittedly, I wouldn't take into a woodland scenario.  It's too large as a sidearm and not quite a long arm, but for a sniper backup or a police/terrorist scenario it fits the bill nicely.  Oh, and it's not another M4 variant. 

as I usually play woodland, and have an AUG (spotter), I might need the MP7 for backup, as my AUG has been acting very strange (maybe I left the Ni-CD battery connected too long...) lately, and I need an extra weapon that can easily match the AUG in firepower.

and then, the MP7 could be my CA249's backup.

there is a leg holster for an MP7 made somewhere in Germany but I dunno if I can get access to it...or I could just make HSGI do a kustom one for me.

Well, I think it looks great. I'm going to wait until I can get a long type mag, a Zeiss optic, and a proper MP7 silencer in one order. And when I have read some positive reviews. And when I get my fat tax return back. Just finished my taxes, Turbotax rulezz.

Archived