Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect there will be some upgrades anyway. No one liked the idea of working on the AEP's at first but it is possible and there a variety of parts about. If it turns out to be as popular as it would appear to be at the moment, its will only be a matter of time before some aftermarket internals crop up i expect.

Does it have HOP?

<_< A TM without a hop up unit? are you on drugs? lol, it most definately has hop up mate.

Is it me, or does the motor, cylinder, piston and spring look alot more beefier than the glock 18c AEP? I would be very surprised if this gun was less powerful than the previous AEP's, considering the extra space the MP7 has in the body shell for better components.

The main reason why the glock 18c AEP was weak in terms of power was due to the fact that all the internals were crammed into the grip. Hopefully, marui have assesed this issue with the MP7 - to me it sounds like they have. we shall just have to wait and see

Oh. Hells. YEAH.

Full size mags. ~300FPS (which means at least 350 should be plausible). Delicious flip up sights included. FEBRUARY??? Ahhhhhhhhh.

So is the battery included? And I wonder... what size cells is it made with?

*Pets AMEX card* Soon my precious... soon.

Oh *fruitcage*. I've wanted one for ages... Now I can buy one, slap a silencer and M203, an Aimpoint and a PVS14, a taclite, a PEQ, and probably a bunch of hicaps, and I'll have a unique gun!!!

But seriously folks, this looks pretty damn cool. What it means is that I want their Skorpion so much more now.

Looks great! This just might be the perfect CQB weapon, and probably the best bargain out there for cqb - 3 rails, small size, etc. Mag size may be the issue though.

Don't think so, 50 rounds in such a compact package is extremly good :). Remember that in realsteel also longer mags are available. Be sure that Marui will also offer the longer mags soon ;)

I am SO happy this thing will have a full sized magazine! The one thing that really kept me away from the AEPs (besides the anemic power) was the tiny magazine. I hate unrealistically small mags, since there's nowhere to put them safely, they can get lost way too easily, and must be a pain to guide into the gun when reloading.

I just wish I had/could make up a reason to get one of these.

dang it dang it dang it (I was actually trying to SAVE money here), now the burning question, do I get this or wait for the maruzen GBB?!

Another debate, Zeiss reflex scope on that, or Aimpoint Comp?

Zeeeeeeiiiiiiiisssss

:)

Looks far more sex. Zeiss lenses = ownage anyhows. :D

/Orgasm.

Just need a HEV suit and crowbar...

Ironically enough the road I take to work here in the Silicon Valley is Highway 17.

And more ironically enough I'm always getting attacked by Ant-lions, no wait those are deer.

mmm...me needs an MP7, well not really, but everyone is doing it so I'm just following along.

Soloman, this is true about Zeiss, however the G36 Dual Optic scope is pretty crappy so we'll see. I've got the dual optic and it's beyond small and annoying. But yeah Zeiss reflex, for sure, like SO!

6-personal-weapon.jpg

So Zeiss reflex for the win?

Archived