Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm gonna have to wait until the hype is over and it drops in price a bit and has a few aftermarket parts to tinker with it.

bloody hell, how much lower you want it to be?! its HK$1,592!!!

er....actually, come to think of it, that is expensive, HK wise.....keep forgetting about that....

*runs off with HK$20 to go buy a 3 course meal*

:P

Just a quick Q, how long will a battery last in these guns? as planning to get one and dunno how many batteries i would need? Also would it take a normal aeg spring to up the power or is that a no no?

Each batt shoots at least 15mags.. (750rds).. you can probably get 25mags until the batt is flat but RoF falls a bit... Haven't really tried testing it so it's only estimates.. But I have shot 20mags with one battery and it's not flat after tht..

normal springs won't work thou cuz the whole gearbox is different

Each batt shoots at least 15mags.. (750rds).. you can probably get 25mags until the batt is flat but RoF falls a bit... Haven't really tried testing it so it's only estimates.. But I have shot 20mags with one battery and it's not flat after tht..

normal springs won't work thou cuz the whole gearbox is different

ah great thanks.

bloody hell, how much lower you want it to be?! its HK$1,592!!!

er....actually, come to think of it, that is expensive, HK wise.....keep forgetting about that....

*runs off with HK$20 to go buy a 3 course meal*

:P

Actually it's going for $1,490HKD.

However, my G3SAS with a full G3 Stock cost only $1440HKD, and it came with a hicap AND was a full-sized AEG.

Actually it's going for $1,490HKD.

However, my G3SAS with a full G3 Stock cost only $1440HKD, and it came with a hicap AND was a full-sized AEG.

what? You call that an excuse? :rolleyes:

Just 50 bucks more? Your paying for the latest, sexiest, compact AEG, that you could of got a spare mag if you had pre-ordered it. :P

But im sure it will go down in price, as all things do, you just gotta wonder how long you can holf out, or until the next generation using this new compact gearbox pops out. :D

Yes, M3 or replica.  Must be a lefty to put the toggle switch-equipped light on the right side of the weapon.  I put mine on the left rail so I can activate the switch with my off hand thumb.

thanks clmwrx and wupjak.. i wonder if someone is gonna make a replica M3 but with batteries in it like the pro-light..

o another horrible idea comes to mind... maybe someone can upgrade the internals to really high specs and use a peq-2 with 8.4V batts + prolight dummy battery as an adaptor... :P

FUmiYAsu what type of sling have you got on th mp7 ? i want one :D

It's the Troy CQB sling... militarymorons.com has a review of it... And this is the newer version which is more compatible with left handed people.

The hook is too big for the MP7 so I had to use a length of elastic cord..

Archived