Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey i was just readin the forum and there were a few people asking some questions which i belive i found the answers to.

one was about the battery and charger, and on the current TM mp7 page they has a info section that shows that the mp7 come with the battery and a wall charger and the 50 round clip, as well as the usually cleaning things and pack of bb's etc.

also people were wondering about addons and upgrades i havent heard anything about upgrades yet, but on product info section on the mp7 on maruis site it show one with a sight, and a flashlight and silencer that they made for the mp7.

all and all looks like it will be a great gun. with good rate of fire and good fps.

I am SO happy this thing will have a full sized magazine!  The one thing that really kept me away from the AEPs (besides the anemic power) was the tiny magazine.  I hate unrealistically small mags, since there's nowhere to put them safely, they can get lost way too easily, and must be a pain to guide into the gun when reloading.

I just wish I had/could make up a reason to get one of these.

Unrealistically small mags?

The REAL MP7 has mags that size.

Fool.

Unrealistically small mags?

The REAL MP7 has mags that size.

Fool.

I am SO happy this thing will have a full sized magazine! The one thing that really kept me away from the AEPs (besides the anemic power) was the tiny magazine.  I hate unrealistically small mags, since there's nowhere to put them safely, they can get lost way too easily, and must be a pain to guide into the gun when reloading.

I just wish I had/could make up a reason to get one of these.

He knows, he is talking about the other AEPs that have the stick mags.

Unimatrix, I agree, Z-Point is definitly the choice for the MP7. Any suggestions on who carries the newest rev of the Z-Point? Almost everywhere I've seen it is using the plastic housings.

Hmm I found a cheap offer in Germany at Jagdoptik Wittke, they sell the latest version with the aluminium housing for 389 Euro (100 Euro less than MSRP). It's still expensive but cheaper as every other German source <_<

http://www.jagdoptik-wittke.de/shop/produc...products_id=234

But good point about the dual optic, it's a pretty awful sight, I dig it because i have the real one on my G36K, but as a scope it's not exactly the best thought out weapon sight.

Agree, the sight is too small, it tends to fog up in wet conditions, the housing is far too big an hinders the FOV. I don't like it :)

there is a leg holster for an MP7 made somewhere in Germany but I dunno if I can get access to it...or I could just make HSGI do a kustom one for me.

http://www.cop-gmbh.de/product_info.php/pr...ür-H&K-MP7.html

Here's your ticket, COP ships internationally ;)

Personally I prefer the shoulder holster:

http://www.cop-gmbh.de/product_info.php/pr...ür-H&K-MP7.html

Hahahaha he beat me to it, just got home from work.

Actually guys the release dates is Feburaury with no comfirmed date as of yet, Knowing TM it will hit the shops late Feb early March in limited numbers .

Y28,000 is the asking price but in reality how many of you are paying the RRP on Tokyo Marui goods?

The shop price will be around Y16,934 as the MP5-J is the exact same price. yet on release here in Japan shops where selling it for the reduced price. Needless to say i will have one the day they hit the shops ready for you guys to droll over and question!

Also the internals are totally new to the AEP out already, making it halfway between a full AEG and a AEP. For one as others have already mentioned it takes a 7.2v 500mh battery. The gear box is a totaly new design as well.

I knew it! I hate to say it but I told you so! this makes me wanna get one so bad now, duel weild MP7 and P90!

sorry, I didnt see those mate. I just thought that the internals from the diagrams of the mp7 looked alot different than those from the glock 18c, especially the motor, piston, spring and cylinder. they look to be alot beefier, and I said earlier that I would be surpirised if the internals where the same as the glock 18c, as the mp7 has alot more room inside the body shell for better parts.

but yeah, MP7 for the win! Fareast your so lucky that you can get one on the release date!

Well, this does have 500mAh, 300 more than the other AEPs. Plus, commonly available batteries tend not to be as high as capacity as is actually available. It's possible that there are higher capacity cells out there that could be used to build a higher capacity battery that would work with the MP7. I just wish I knew what cells the included battery was built with (I guess I'll be finding out soon though).

My guess is that they're 2/3AA cells. In which case it would be possible to build a 750mAh battery at least.

I don't see 7.2v as being a problem since the gun will be tuned to work well with that voltage. It may limit upgrade potential though.

Archived