Marui AEP H&K Mp7 A1 preview on Marui website

airsoft-collector

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go I can't wait..... But I just blew every penny I had on shipping a AUG to Hawaii.... DANG YOU EVO12!!!.....

For sale:

Every bit of airsoft i have... That is right.. you could have me USPc (either of them) for just enough money................................

COLON

Right Ear

adn slightly used kiddneys for sale also....

Chack this out, from the TM MP7 pages. This is in the top left corner.

mp7lustupdated8gw.png

"Lust updated"? Perhaps a subtle reference to the HK MP7:LUST userbars that people have been using? :P

...blah blah blah...

Thought this was funny:

"Lust" in translation (lost in translation)

OMGWTFBBQ!!

Oh and Krazy, if the kidneys are listed as slightly used, are we to take it that the ear and colon aren't used?

Hmm I found a cheap offer in Germany at Jagdoptik Wittke, they sell the latest version with the aluminium housing for 389 Euro (100 Euro less than MSRP). It's still expensive but cheaper as every other German source  <_<

http://www.jagdoptik-wittke.de/shop/produc...products_id=234

Agree, the sight is too small, it tends to fog up in wet conditions, the housing is far too big an hinders the FOV. I don't like it :)

http://www.cop-gmbh.de/product_info.php/pr...ür-H&K-MP7.html

Here's your ticket, COP ships internationally ;)

Personally I prefer the shoulder holster:

I found a $30 7 pouch chest rig that will hold UMP, AK, and M16 and other M16 sized mags. It also includes a map pouch that holds 3 P90 mags, and I am almost possitive it will fit the MP7A1 in there no problem. They have a CYMA MP7 at the store with the chest rig so I will check to see if it fits next time I am there - hoping it does :P

Where would you put the MP7 Mags? You'd have to go diving for them in any of those pouches!

I assume this question is to me?

There are 8 pouches total including the map pouch) and 3 sizes of pouches (all adjustable), there is one small pouch in the very front (pistol mags, bb loaders), two mag pouches (UMP, AK, M16, etc.) on both the right and left side and one large pouch on both the left and the right (for bags of bbs, a canteen, etc.)

I can put up the link if anyone wants it.

The MP7 will be able to shoot 1700 rounds before a fresh battery will be needed.

My Pre-Order is from a Tokyo-Marui specailists deal in Akihabara, that sell them at 40% off RRP.

And yes they do sell internationaly. www.echigoya.co.jp The problem is though that thier english speaking staff is back in Hawiaii and they don't know if he wwill be comming back due to visa issues.

Wait, the 40% off is for who preorder's or what?

And how's it gonna go 1700 rounds per 500mAh?

If that turn out to be true, I'm SO getting this, like as soon as my local shop gets it.

Well, Marui DID say the G18C would shoot 245fps, but this is a bit too far of an exageration.

EDIT: I almost forgot. Since it has got full sized mags, are ther gonna be any Hi-Caps? I sure hope so, I'm gonna replace my G3 SAS with this.

Well, Marui DID say the G18C would shoot 245fps, but this is a bit too far of an exageration.

It seems perfectly logical to me. The reason that the AEP's shot at such low velocities is because there wasn't that much room for internals inside the pistol. With the MP7, they had much more room for larger components that are able to take a higer tension spring. So no, not an exaggeration at all.

My Pre-Order is from a Tokyo-Marui specailists deal in Akihabara, that sell them at 40% off RRP.

And yes they do sell internationaly. www.echigoya.co.jp The problem is though that thier english speaking staff is back in Hawiaii and they don't know if he wwill be comming back due to visa issues.

I believe I speak for most of us here when I saw, you lucky lucky b@stard! :P

Hmm...I may have to try getting one from that site.

Seeing as the real-steel 45 round mags are pretty big, I'd say that hicaps are a possibility...probably in the 180-200 round range. I'd carry/holster with a locap loaded and a hicap elsewhere on my person. Even a midcap-type scenario should net at least 120 rounds, I'd imagine.

Even if this is just a week away it already feels like its going to be an eternity!

I so have to have one of these, I've been waiting ever since I saw some news on this gun. :bounce:

Any chance you could put an order in for me please FarEast if you can let me know and I'll send any money for the deposit. Thanking you in advance.

http://www.jagdoptik-wittke.de/shop/produc...products_id=234

Agree, the sight is too small, it tends to fog up in wet conditions, the housing is far too big an hinders the FOV. I don't like it :)

Here's your ticket, COP ships internationally ;)

Personally I prefer the shoulder holster:

Unfortunately, there's no way to select options for the leg holster, and they aren't in stock either...

Unfortunately, there's no way to select options for the leg holster, and they aren't in stock either...

Hmmm no options? What options do you need? There is at least an option for left and right handed shooters :)

I also can't see a stock notice, have you already E-mailed them?

Archived