In the past I've not put up announcements about new staff/mods but I'll try to from now on.

After a bit of a chinwag behind the scenes the current staff decided that it'd be a good idea to add more moderators. We pondered over suitable names and as a result of this (and after asking them prior) I've added Gene and Marlowe as global moderators for the forums. ;)

Having more moderators means that there's more people around when there's issues that nead to be dealt with, plus it means that you should find a more varied crew around to help you.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant out of 11k users how many of them are active? under 1k maybe.

Try doing a member search for users with less than 1 post, or less than 5, or less than 20 and you'll soon see what percentage of the membership is active. ;)

ahhh new mods!!! are they for the whole site or just little bits and bobs of it?

Given that Marlowe has posted in this thread, you don't really have to look too far to see that "Global Moderator" tag under his avatar. :rolleyes:

Global Mods moderates all the site, there are some mods that moderate little bits of the forums, lets take elrey as an example he only moderates the offtopic and for sale sections of the forum.  ;)

Errrr... what?

Was that a diss on my moderating ability? :lol:

Global Mods moderates all the site, there are some mods that moderate little bits of the forums, lets take elrey as an example he only moderates the offtopic and for sale sections of the forum.  ;)

Right ignore my previous post, as above i didnt know elrey was a global mod till now, and no i wasnt dissing ya mod ability. :P