• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well TMC has now been added as a Sales/OffTopic mod too ;)

Thanks Arnie. I won't let you down! :)

can i be a mod? lol nah im kidding coz everyone completely went off on one n i was like argh lol

It'd be best if you STOPPED digging your own grave and leave the whole moderator stuff behind you.... it isn't really helping your dignity.

Ahh I used to be on the mod team for one of those MMORPG forums, lol the fun days of banning people, locking threads and moaning at people about their sigs.

Anyway best of luck to the new mods - from what I've seen the mods here are good and fair (well I've got no complaints... :P )

/tipHat

Umm actually I seem to be having difficulty locating the forum rules! Just spent the last 5 mins looking for it. IMO there should be a link at the top saying "forum rules" then no

muppet can turn around and say "what forum rules?" etc etc

I'm gonna go troll one of the forums now :P (j/k)

LOL

I saw that, honest. *cough* :P

I mean a link at the top of every section in the forum even when posting replies etc etc. Maybe a link within the menu:

"My Controls · View New Posts · My Assistant · My reputation · 0 New Messages · Forum Rules"

or right at the top:

"Chatroom Help - Search - Forum Rules - Members - Member Map - Calendar - Blogs - Gallery - Review Database"

Fully in agreement with your choices, Arn. Marlowe has always been the sword of reason being stabbed righteously into threads in disarray ;)

Congrats to the both of you on your promotion. Is the pay any better? ;)

Nice phallic imagery going on there Gaz.... ;)

can i be a mod? lol nah im kidding coz everyone completely went off on one n i was like argh lol

Get off the forum before you hurt yourself.

It'd be best if you STOPPED digging your own grave and leave the whole moderator stuff behind you.... it isn't really helping your dignity.

What dignity?

yea hmmmm im not gonna argue with a complete stranger just for te sake of it coz 1) im too tired, 2) whats the point? and 3) shes a complete stranger so what can i possibly gain from that?

I don't see anything to argue about as such, but maybe because it can be rather amusing :rolleyes:

lol funniest thread ive seen in a while

codename 47 for el presidente..oh..no wait ruthless dictator.. oh ok that doesnt work either.. ehm moderator

just kiddin

Edited by codename 47