i know how good am i!!!! like a lil angel lol  :flamed:  oooh ouch  arnie rocks!!! lol thought i'd tell everyone that didnt know

You might want to try to use capital letters, propper puncuation, and less exclamation marks. Its in the rules ;)

# Use good English to post and 'Spell-Check' if necessary

This is an open-access English language forum. When you post, you are effectively publishing your written work for the world to see. Use punctuation, good grammar, and the Spell Checker if you need to. Posts that are difficult to read or demonstrate an unwillingness to use the English language correctly may be deleted at the moderators' discretion. If English is not your first language or if your language skills are not great, please just do your best. We can live with imperfect English to a degree, we won't live with a lack of effort.

So called "l337-Speak" should also not be used on these boards.

Any way congrats Gene and Marlowe, both great choices :)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt pay

You mean they dont get paid ANYTHING?

ie they work for f f f f f f.........

....hang on I'll try and say it again.

They work for f f f f f f....

....its no good. I simply cannot bring myself to say such an un-natural word.

Must get something though. Maybe a weekend pass to Busty Brenda's B@llock Breaking Massage Parlour :)

Didn't this question come up in the last announcement thread of new mods? :unsure:

Yes and I am not going to explain, but it is over and done with ;)

And mod-dom isn't a poupularity contest. Arnie decides and then sees if the other mods have a prolbem with the "soon to be mod." Or so I hear. ;)

Edited by Trigger Happy10