The size is almost identical to the TM or 1/1 scale, as you may read in the review. The feeding system is completelly different, however is possible to check if the feeding port is in the same position as the TM version.

Ah yes, sorry nuno i got it mixed up with the BOYS M4's or something -__- But quite frankyl, i dont see what your advantage of puting a regular mag in it. It has low power with .2's and i dont see how anything other than a hi cap could benefit, unlss you were in very close combat.

• 1 month later...
Hi there,

i'm new here and recentally found a cheap P-90 electric bb gun on amazon.com The problem is that i live in the UK and they wont post outside the States.

I am now trying to find the same P-90 from a UK site but havent found anything yet.

So could you please tell me where u found this P-90 from, or if anyone else out there knows of a website that i could get it from (that would post to the UK) i would be v.greatfull.  :D

thanks guys

that P90 apparently has:

i quote from the linkage...

'aprox. 200 fps with Hop-up system and an Eg1000 High-torque motor........ Features Latest New Version 6 Gearbox.'

lmfao EG1000 hi T with that? for £40? i smell poo...

and as for the V6 gearbox? lmfao did they have enough budget to go to V6 gearbox with that cheapo P90 project? if they did why didnt they make it perform better? lol

seriously... if anyone's got one... please... review... lol

The size is almost identical to the TM or 1/1 scale, as you may read in the review. The feeding system is completelly different, however is possible to check if the feeding port is in the same position as the TM version.

Has anyone checked out if the TM mags feed out through the same hole then ?

IMHO the main problem with the airsoft minis (as far as customising / making them good is concerned) was not the internals but the gravity feed, if the gravity fed mag could be easily replaced with a TM spring fed mag it could make these alot more reliable as a base for "projects"