lol jowep...

anyway... £100 limit?

is that the minimun order?

it's gay!!! i might chip on for a £1.40 springer :P lol i'll have to see if the P-90 replica is worth that £18 quid or something...

You think £100 is bad, urban, my buddy has a $100 limit.

On everything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Wow you wrote a good review. unfortunately I disagree with most of it. Maybe me and my freind both got a bad one, but ours only shot mayby 15 ft away. The bbs would jam in the gun all the time. half of the time it would shoot 2 bbs at a time greatly diminishing the power. I don't know how you can say this thing is .5 j. I think it would be lucky to be 100 fps.

I took this to my first skirmish with my local airsoft group and when I shot it everyone looked because it was so loud. then when they saw how far my bbs went (remember only 15 ft) they all laughed. Luckilly someone had a mac that they let me borrow. It was so humiliating.

I took the gun appart and the gearbox was literally a box. the motor is some cheap motor from radioshack with a gear on it. I took the gearbox apart and stretched the spring because I had heard that It gives them more power. Well when I got everything back together it did shoot about 20 ft, but after about 30 shots, IT STRIPPED THE STUPID PLASTIC GEARS!!! I ended up giving it to my freind to hang on his wall cause he thought it looked cool.

Mine didn't even come with that sighlencer or the crappy site. Everyone that has asked me about this gun, I hope an pray that they never buy it. I would rather buy a springer than use this gun. heck I would rather buy a $10 mini. They both shoot farther.

All in all, my impression of this gun is ######. I don't think anyone should ever buy this gun

another note. If you still want to know, the mags are not compatible. the tm has the hole about an inch down from the circular part. the cheapo has the hole on the edge of the circular part.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...