SA80 Picture Thread

Oh god I know, I only put it on there to p*ss off Panoptes but the more I try it out the more I like the set-up... if I ran with it I probably would remove the scope rail :P

But it's definitely getting an Elcan, with some kind of camo wrap on the scope to disguise the slight difference from the real one the brits'll be using.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it may be beyond ugly, but i've put it to good use.

i've sent that picture to a few of my mates who are currently somewhere sandy and told them its a picture of a prototype marksmans rifle and that they should keep their eyes open incase they see one in use.

its great starting rumours like that, i wonder how far it will go...

What i'm having problems with is buying an A2 cocking handle.Preferably from a G&G gun.

Firesupport like all the makes but they aren't having joy getting spares.I want to buy one now while i have the money,i'll be buying the RIS version of the AA R85 from RSOV after the holiday.

Anyone got any sources with stock for the G&G A2 cocking handle? Please!

Speaking of fat girls...

Just waiting on the grippod now.

Bam, those pictures alone just took out like 27 taliban. Personally I much prefer the aesthetics of the rail system just with the grip but if you're going for the in-theatre look then obviously all the gear is gonna be thrown up there; though again if it was me for normal day skirmishes all those electronics would be coming right off, but hey you're not me which is the main thing.

Good work on it mate.

Haha cheers man, I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the elcan, it seems really solid with decent eye relief (a damn sight better than the old star susat I had on there) and the laser box is for my battery but I will be losing the surefire for regular days' skirmishing :)

Looking forward to getting my grip pod and my sniper tape to finish it off!

Haha cheers man, I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the elcan, it seems really solid with decent eye relief (a damn sight better than the old star susat I had on there) and the laser box is for my battery but I will be losing the surefire for regular days' skirmishing :)

Looking forward to getting my grip pod and my sniper tape to finish it off!

TEH SEHX !!! is all i can muster.