SA80 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i've now had G&G invoice me for two A2 charging handles.Not bad,just under £24 posted.They will go in a box along with my RAS when it arrives ready to convert an R85 A1 into an A2.I still have to cut the metal for the magazine release guardI'm going to get the gear box upgrade kit,disable the blow back & hopefully i'll have as reliable a gun as i can get.

My new RAS fitted to my Army Armaments R85 A1,

R858.jpg

R857.jpg

R853.jpg

R856.jpg

R851.jpg

I have a small list of upgrades to make to the next AA R85 i buy ,which will then be permanantly kept as an A2.

The A2 charging handles have now been paid for at a cost of £24.13 posted for my Handle & Merpols{the grub screws are included in the order}

Edited by rolling-thunder

Ha Ha Mik you know i have more sense than that. i do the sneaky think and pop up behind you with a grenade and rubber knife. as found out much to the bane of your guys a long time ago at delta. But still this is a nice little collectable extra to have ofr display purpose. Loving the RIS for the 80 im considering one myself.

Grim

EB also had sold them. I guess it costs 85$, but they withdrawn the RAS from their product line due to a law suit with MadBull.

Are Madbull making them then? They're probably doing the ICS one at a guess. Larry Vickers was pictured holding an ICS A2 all railed up at SHOT, and madbull's got all sorts of Daniel Defense licences, so that'd be my theory.

Are Madbull making them then? They're probably doing the ICS one at a guess. Larry Vickers was pictured holding an ICS A2 all railed up at SHOT, and madbull's got all sorts of Daniel Defense licences, so that'd be my theory.

i hope so cause then i can jump ship from my G3s and pick up a ICS

Cheers for the link mate, just gotta decide between one of these or a UGL know.

Well i have a feeling that the UGL will be about for quite some time,i'm not so sure on the stock of RASs for the L85.RSOVs disappeared pretty quickly.(& i don't believe the hype that it was down to DDs threat of a law suit).I'm picking up another R85 on Tuesday & all i have to do is sort out some metal to make the mag release guard.

Edited by rolling-thunder