SA80 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssssshhhhh :P

Is it wrong that I'm thinking of putting a Perr Mike can on it? :P

Incredibly, incredibly wrong. His cans are sodding nice, but canned L85s look so horrible. I will look around where I am for a flash hider. I know one of my friends got hold of one, so maybe he can get another. Not sure he's made it fit just yet.

That ecclesan dosn't look that bad, any airsoft copies in existance yet?

Ecclesan?

Cheers White, I know what you mean. It doesn't look right... but it does, if that makes sense. The grippod really works for me, makes firing prone so much easier.

And Scuffer, you wouldn't like it as much if I pressed the button on the top :P

Cheers bud, I'm going to take a dremel to the front sight post so I can lock the RIS tight to the body of the gun (there's still a fair bit of wobble), then maybe try and fit in a mosfet and as much internal shinyness as I can put in an ares gb.

Otherwise aside from some sniper tape for the pressure switch and maybe a killflash it's pretty much done.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

What i'm having problems with is buying an A2 cocking handle.Preferably from a G&G gun.

Firesupport like all the makes but they aren't having joy getting spares.I want to buy one now while i have the money,i'll be buying the RIS version of the AA R85 from RSOV after the holiday.

Anyone got any sources with stock for the G&G A2 cocking handle? Please!

I got an A2 handle for my G&G L85A1 about 18 months ago. I ended up contacting G&G direct and it arrived within a couple of weeks or so. It wasn't any cheaper than buying from the UK but the folks at G&G responded pretty quickly.

Edited by Tarnish

I got an A2 handle for my G&G L85A1 about 18 months ago. I ended up contacting G&G direct and it arrived within a couple of weeks or so. It wasn't any cheaper than buying from the UK but the folks at G&G responded pretty quickly.

Thanks for that.If i contact G&G & buy the R85 RIS from RSOV both should arrive about the same time.Then all i have to do is find a welder who wont freak out when i take a gun lower into them,lol.