It's a dogs life...

Hissing_Sid

Just thought I'd post a pic of how my 2 dogs spend their day.

Hard to believe but the labrador (Millie) is actually a trained gundog who comes shooting with me. She likes her comfort though.

The Spaniel is Connie The Airsoft Dog. She's 9 months old now and can just about shoot the M60 by herself. When she feels like it.

Notice the blanket covering the couch. We have 2 couches in our living room and the dogs' beds live at one end of the room, next to a sofa, so the dogs annexed the sofa as well. The blanket is an attempt to stop the sofa getting wrecked.

Enjoy.

[edit]

I should point out that Millie is looking at the camera but Connie isn't cos she's far too busy watching GMTV. <_<

dogs.jpg

hmmm thats weird my dog is called connie too, but she is a boarder collie and was named by my little brother after the CBBC presenter they had when he was 9

here is a picture of her bottom left corner.... yeah sorry about the whole me my brother and my mate in the suits thing... its the only photo of her on the computer so you'll have to deal with me looking really bad in that suit (im the one standing next to connie wearing the glasses)

post-6574-1138362695_thumb.jpg

yeah josh's lil sister was teasing her... but really she wouldnt hurt a fly... she's hurt me a few times while ive been playing with her but no i dont think she could catch a fly

Awww really cute dogs you got there :), I love dogs :D, did you have dogs before them or they your first?

My mum and dad had dogs when I was a kid so I'm always been around them.

Mrs Sid had an operation 7 years ago and it meant she was off work for about 6 months. We figured that it was an ideal opportunity to get a dog, train it and it'd keep her company while she recovered. That was when we got Millie.

Connie was "rescued" a few months ago when it turned out the old couple who bought her couldn't control her.

They're both pets but Millie seems to have an air or maturity and responsibility cos she "works" as a gundog whereas Connie is just a spoiled little git. The only thing she does to justify her existence is help me work on my airsoft guns by picking up random part and hiding them if she thinks I don't need them.

The only thing she does to justify her existence is help me work on my airsoft guns by picking up random part and hiding them if she thinks I don't need them.

:rofl:

What was R22masters dog called? I keep thinking it was lizzy, but thats someone else. All i remember is trying to make it bite havoc's groin by shining the torch on him.

little one is named pepper he is youngest at 4 years old he is a jack russel and lakeland terrier cross :) very very wimpy little thing loves being near people and loves playing with his chew toy :P

the other dog is harvey he is 9 years old and is mums dog was bought as a mini guard dog and has really been good at it :)

allthough as he is old he thinks that the fire belongs to him...

this is the little one

DSCF0075.jpg

and this is the eldest (taken about 2 mins ago :P miracles of digital cameras :D )

DSCF0085.jpg

Nice dogs man, we have three labradors here at the minute too. Used to have a miniature yorkshire terrier (spoilt little rat) and we also have two cats.

Heres a few pics. Large Yellow one (fattest) is called Kim, smaller yellow lab is called Blanco (he used to be bright white) and the black lab is called Sam, hes the craziest dog ive ever seen, diving off the river bank into the water after sticks, and would run all day if possible.

Enjoy :P

Damn it. Now i want a dog!

:(

Dogs FTW.

I'll probably get into breeding/showing dogs later on in life when I.... settle? o.O down a bit. (I.e. Get some property, build a house, etc.)

I also have 2 cats :) so I can't really be biased. I like dog's more, but cats are cool too.

My dog, Half German Shepard, half Hong Kong Mongrel. Called "Sausage" as in "Pigs in tubes".

You can see the Alsation in the face, ad the Hong Kong Mongrel in the distinctive curly tail.

She's very young, only 3 years now, and this picture was taken at about 14 months old.

She's a brilliant guard dog, she's intelligent and friendly, but can flip rather quickly if you ###### her off (as my sister found out whilst poking her in the face many many times).

Unfortunately, she doesn't like to take orders unless there is an obvious incentive (food).

sausage.jpg

This isn;t one of mine, but it has a dog in it and made me laugh:

lapsesdog3oz0hv1pz.gif

All my dogs do is eat sleep and ######.

Thats all mine do for the most part.

Our lab's hunt.

The otterhound's entire goal in life is to make a messy ANYTHING that's in our house, and look cute doing it. (Note: This includes: Chewing my dad's laser jammer of his truck, chewing the walls of our house, and all the remotes that ever existed)

The bloodhound. Well, he's princy. He gets whatever he wants, when he wants it. He's also very good at making fog-horn-type bays when he wants to.

The two mini-dauchens... well, they're good at making really weird noises while fighting.

Archived