Formal protest against TMC

Okay it’s enough now, I will not accept TMC’s behaviour without a word of protest any longer !

Today I got a warning from him WITHOUT ANY REASON for this! He has also not justified this warning in any way and it’s not comprehensible!

The only reason for this warning is that he doesn’t like my opinion and tries to punish me for speaking my mind! It’s nothing else than a tit-for-tat response, as he did it various times before by giving me a negative reputation for my mind!

If this warning isn't removed and this board supports his unacceptable behaviour I will leave this board IMMEDIATELY AND FOREVER!

I demand an official statement of the responsible person(s) ASAP.

I spoke to him last night while playing Xbox Live with him.

I know you dislike me, but I'm not taking sides here, just relaying what he said to me.

He claimed to have warned you (10% IIRC) because of your (in his words) consistant attacking of Americans and anyone who disagreed with you (or something to this extent). He also said you'd be warned by someone else before for virtually the same reason ("Starting a flame war" or some such comment).

From my point of view, I'd agree with his decision, but it's not up to me. I'm not taking sides on this matter.

As an aside, how can you tell TMC warned you? I can't see my own warn points, nor who issued them - perhaps it's just my computer, unlless you made a lucky guess it was TMC because you have something agsinst him (as evidenced by this thread, I'd say).

Unacceptable behaviour? If giving you a 10 percent warn point for inciting flame wars is unacceptable then I am stumped.

If a more senior moderator does not believe that the warn point was warranted, I will remove it.

Well from a quick read through your rep points, I see many complaints about sexism, anti-americanism, flame wars and such.

I would suggest that if you have not had a warning point about this before then it would be grounds for one.

I can see who gave me my warn, and a link to the thread it was given in.

Here's how it works.. if you have a problem with action that a moderator has taken you either ask them politely to explain the issue to you, or (if you don't feel that it is appropriate) you can PM or email me directly to look into it for you. People make mistakes and sometimes there can be miscommunication - that is a fact of life.

However if you choose to place public demands in the site suggestions area and throw your toys out the pram you'll get a posting suspension for 48hours, then told to calm down and sit in the corner.

Now behave and act like a reasonable person and you'll be treated like one.

p.s. I don't take kindly to demands. Have a nice day.

Just thought this was interesting, by the way...

But okay, you want a war? You have your war! From now I will neg rep EVERY of your posts and every post of the other AR15-fanboys when they praising the AR15 or bashing European designs.

The only reason for this warning is that he doesn’t like my opinion and tries to punish me for speaking my mind! It’s nothing else than a tit-for-tat response, as he did it various times before by giving me a negative reputation for my mind!

The irony is just KILLING me.

Edited by HaVoC
If this warning isn't removed and this board supports his unacceptable behaviour I will leave this board IMMEDIATELY AND FOREVER!

OH NOES! UNIMATRIX AM CLOSING!

Just to add my two-pennorth into this discussion:- Moderators are here for YOUR good, and we try and serve the best interests of the forum population. However, we don't get paid enough to deal with consistant agitation, either.

Unimatrix has proven track record for picking on the Armalite - look at his most recent post in the 'gun and car' thread for the latest in his great line of Armalite bashing wit. :rolleyes:

TMC was PERFECTLY justified in giving you warning points as he did.