Loading problems

tr1gg3r_h4ppy

Alright, to start out with, I own a Tokyo Marui AK-47, I got it for Christmas and it hasnt given me many problems, up untill now, So what happens is this, I load my magazine, with a speedloader or the loading rod, load the mag, fire the gun once to load one bb, then if I angle the gun down a BB will roll out of the barrel, causing me to dry fire once and then load another BB. If I angle the gun down another BB will roll out, At the moment I only have one mag, and thats the TM Standard, I had a friend get the mag jammed when he tried to load the mag straight, and I had to pull the mag off of the mag release. :blink: so then maybe a little while after that maybe a day or two this problem began to happen, I store my gun in a foam case in my garage, I live in denver so it gets pretty cold... Now the gun doesnt alwas display this problem every other mag or so I will be fine, and can angle the gun down. I havent had the chance to chrono it when the gun shoots while it displays this problem so I dont know if it is shooting as hard as it could be. I dont want to open the gun up because I have no experience accessing the AK gearbox, (Just a Styer, M4, and some other AEG's) So somepeople on my state-wide airsoft thing have told me to buy new h^ (I'm going to start a revolution abbreviating hop up as h^) bucking or to spray silicone lubricant into the loading mech, I orderd my high-cap mag a month ago but the stupid company I'm going through has had it on back-order for a long time.

Any suggestions could it be the mag, if so ways to fix the mag or maybe the thing that keeps the mag in place/mag release because that could have been damaged when my friend tried to load the mag straight up...

-Thanks

Brett

Archived