Forum oddness

I tryed to post in this thread and got this already in the reply window:

You'll have to actually kill me Joe, I have a matriarchal 6th sense when my babies are in danger.

In fact I'm only bringing springers :P Well, maybe just a couple of dozen GBBs :rofl: I'm such a c**t.

:D

Brew? Mostly anything with a %alcohol my friend I will drink (or smoke ;) ) just about anything.

Given the right mood, however, any decently mellow ale (not bitter, 'cept Guiness [stout? Bitter? I don't care]) with a genuinely pleasant flavour is prefered. Sadly these number about one in every 20 `ales` these days :( :( 

The best pub in Britain sells a couple of nice ones; I believe thats still the Square and Compass in Dorset, near Dancing Ledge, but other than that, despite living in a brewing town with over 30 pubs and its own brewery, I rarely find one worth remembering.

[/boozeRant'06]

If you give it me in a glass or bottle, chances are I'll drink it  *downs mercury/rat poison cocktail*

*Doesn't die*

Didn't see that coming did ya?  ;)

Oh I was going to do that anyway :P

I havn't got a scooby doo how that happened, and I've never seen those quotes before. :blink:

EDIT come to think of it yes I have seen them, but didn't pay any attention to them...

Edited by cazboab

If you selected to quote them in a totally different thread, then decided not to reply and buggered off without replying, the forum seems to hold them in your database.

If you then come to post in another thread, it puts them in the reply box for you automatically.

I've had it a few times.

If you selected to quote them in a totally different thread, then decided not to reply and buggered off without replying, the forum seems to hold them in your database.

If you then come to post in another thread, it puts them in the reply box for you automatically.

I've had it a few times.

Which is very helpful in some cases when you need a quote from anther thread.