German KSK loadout?

stuka

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, not that particular one.  I've actually decided to sell mine though - there's nothing wrong with it or anything, its just a bit too big through the chest and shoulders for me.  I guess it was designed for big burly Germans - not long and lean Canadians.

If anyone is interested - make me an offer.

hmm, that sucks that the vest didn't work out.

I'll probably just be getting some Issued webbing, and a couple pouches for now, so I have money to hopefuly pick up a G36.

and if I feel the urge to get a vest like that I'm sure I'd be able to find one.

Edit

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a sling for a G36K, I've seen a few pics of them where there slung in the center of the back and the straps go on both shoulders kinda like a backpack. I'll see if I can find a pic later.

Edit

I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a sling for a G36K, I've seen a few pics of them where there slung in the center of the back and the straps go on both shoulders kinda like a backpack. I'll see if I can find a pic later.

This is the TacGear 3 point sling for G36s . You can use it as a 3 point and 2 point sling. The construction allows to wear it the way you describe it. over each shoulder as kind a back pack. I´ve got one for my AUG

If you can´t get the original ...it´s not too difficult to build it from scratch....

This is the TacGear 3 point sling for G36s . You can use it as a 3 point and 2 point sling. The construction allows to wear it the way you describe it. over each shoulder as kind a back pack. I´ve got one for my AUG

If you can´t get the original ...it´s not too difficult to  build it from scratch....

Any chance of a link I looked on google but I can't seem to find one for the G36

Archived